ϙᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ﹠ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ

hey guys! this is the q&a for p.s. help me. that's kind of obviously though. i just needed an intro so we wouldn't jump right into it hehe. anyway! let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung

q: why did you never tell the boys you were little?

a: they have plenty of littles to handle plus all of our comebacks and practices. they don't need another problem from someone like me.

q: tae do you think will be happier now that the others know?

a: i hope so. i mean, dowoon-hyung is my daddy now so they probably won't have to deal with little me all that much and that reassures me a little bit. but i hope they are happy knowing i at least won't be snappy towards them anymore.

q: will you marry me? 😂❤️

a: i.. i uh.. °blushes° i'm sorry i like someone else but i could friendship marry you?

little taehyung

q: why are you the cutest little baby boy ever!?

a: i not! i big and bad boy! i scary! i so scary i make daddy scared! roar! °giggles° but daddy tells me i his cute little pumpkin so it otay! i love my daddy lots!

seokjin

q: thank you for being amazing! how old is your regression age?

a: i'm not amazing, i still feel guilty for shouting at tae and making him cry. i remember one day when tae slipped and was actually afraid to go near me...so yeah, not really amazing...
and for the second part of your question, i'm not really sure? i don't really know, it can be from 3 to 5? or 6? i think it depends on how i'm feeling that day.

q: how often do you go to little space?

a: so rare. i hardly ever go to little space, unless i'm super stress or feel so bad about something. like you for example I'll be screaming at the top of my lungs at something random like two seconds one moment, the next, you'll see me rolling on the floor with some kind of stuffed animals in my arms. that hardly ever happen though, unless something happens.

q: never have i ever, have naughty thoughts of hoseok and namjoon ;)

a: ...do i really have to answer this? °sigh° yes.. quite.. a lot.. canwemoveonnowplease?

little seokjin

q: do you think you and taetae will be good friends?

a: jinnie dunno, taetae scared of big jinnie... jinnie 'pologized b-but still scary..

q: jinnie, why did ya called joonie daddy?

a: b..but that's namjoon, namjoon is daddy, joonie is joonie ):

yoongi

q: yoongi!! i love you so much!! how are you feeling ik this wasn't easy for you. i hope you and tae become inseparable

a: i don't know you, but i love you too. it wasn't easy in the slightest. i still have some trust issues towards taehyung but i know in time everything will go back to normal. We used to be inseparable due the that fact that we were both born and raised in daegu, but things change i guess. i used to calm him down when he was crying when jeongguk wasn't home simply because my accent reminded him of home. but he's just stopped doing that. i secretly hope we can go back to doing that.

q: why do try not to slip?

a: it's embarrassing.. i tend to slip even more around comebacks or releasing a mixtape. i remember when I released agust d that i was in little space for a whole week whenever i was at home. it was really hard. but otherwise, i just want to be the hyung everyone looks up to, not the hyung that everyone babies and doesn't take seriously.