ғᴏᴜʀ

you picked: "talk now".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

warning: fist fight.

...

'he's too tired to push me away.' jeongguk thinks to himself as he slowly walks towards taehyung. the older boy barely takes notice as jeongguk sits beside him, not too close, but not too far away either.

'i think i'll poke him.' jeongguk bites his lip as he poked taehyung's shoulder gently.

taehyung simply grunted quietly but did nothing else in response, just continued to watch the tv.

jeongguk frowned. he poked the boy's hand and pulled at his fingers gently, then looked up to see a reaction. nothing.

"tae-"

"go away."

'no.' jeongguk thought to himself as he continuously poked taehyung. Bad idea.

"will you leave me the fuck alone, jeongguk?" taehyung hissed at the maknae, the youngest flinched.

"but.." jeongguk's bottom lip trembled slightly so he quickly bit it to make it stop.

"no. leave me the fuck alone. i tell everyone to leave me alone but nobody listens. just go."

"n-no.."

"tell me no, one more time," taehyung said with a deeper-than-normal voice as he turned to the boy. "leave. me. alone. jeongguk. go."

it was silent for a while. until jeongguk spoke.

"no.." he whispered.

silence again. taehyung shoved the boy off the couch and onto the floor.

jeongguk whimpered in pain when his head and back make contact with the hard floor. he laid there for a few seconds, staring up at ceiling. his bottom lip trembling, he got up and hung his head low, clenching his fist.

"fine hyung... if that's what you want. i'm not going bother you anymore." jeongguk said quietly and heading to his room, tears flowing down his face once he was out of the older boy's sight.

taehyung didn't feel guilty this time. last time he felt guilty he got screamed at. okay maybe he feels a little guilty.. but he can't go after the maknae, that's too risky.

taehyung sighed and turned the tv off, going up to his room. he assumed that jeongguk would stay in jimin's room again but he was apparently wrong when he opened his door and was met with the sight of jeongguk holding his bottle of vodka.

"jeongguk?" taehyung called out, trying to hide his anger.

jeongguk jumped and almost dropped the bottle of vodka, looking at his hyung. "h-hyung i-i.."

"put it down."

"hyung-"

"i said put it the fuck down!"

jeongguk squeaked and almost dropped the bottle again, quickly putting it back in the drawer where he found it.

"what the fuck is going on in here?" hoseok said as he came into the maknaes' shared room.

he looked between taehyung and jeongguk, then noticed the vodka.

"taehyung." said boy stiffened in fear.

"is the reason you fucked up so much at practice today because you were hungover?" bingo.

'fuck. fuck. fuck.'

"it's none of your business." the blond mumbled. hoseok clenched his fist. "tell. me. or it's gonna get ugly."

...

warning: physical fight ahead.

...

"fuck o-" but taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence. hoseok had punched him square in the jaw, causing the boy to gasp and hold his jaw, moving it but wincing as it hurt.

"you fucking asshole!" taehyung shouted and punched hoseok back, hitting him in the cheek.

"wait! guys don't fight!" jeongguk gasped as he reached a hand out to stop them but it was slapped away. what he didn't expect was that when he tried to stop them again, taehyung shoved jeongguk out of the way, the maknae hitting a dresser and smacking his head against it before falling to the floor.

jeongguk groaned in pain and held his head as the two continued to fight, throwing punches in the face and the guy and even kicking their legs out from under each other.

jeongguk crawled into bed and got under the covers hiding and whimpering in fear as he fought his little space, needing to be big so he could get help.

"fucker! why can't you guys just leave me the hell alone?" taehyung shouted as he punched hoseok in the nose, blood running out only seconds after. hoseok didn't care. he grabbed taehyung by the hair and threw him to the ground, quickly straddling the younger and throwing multiple punches to his face.

"stop!" taehyung shouted repeatedly and kicked his leg up to kick hoseok in the back of the head, the dancer stunned from the kick for a few seconds. those few seconds were long enough for taehyung to shove the older boy off of his body and onto the ground, the vocalist straddling the rapper this time and throwing punches at his face which was covered by his hands so the punches didn't have much effect.

jeongguk peeked out from under the covers and ran to get help.

but who should he go to?..

yoongi?

or namjoon?..

he sighed.

...

warning: physical fighting has ceased.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who should jeongguk go to?
- yoongi?
- or namjoon?

vote in the poll at your_euphoria0 on twitter and let me know what you think!

thank you guys again for readinggg