ғɪᴠᴇ

you picked: "get namjoon".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

warning: self-harm.

...

jeongguk heard shouting from the room the other two were in, it was hoseok crying out in pain and he swore he could hear a sickening crack from something breaking.

the maknae felt tears in his eyes and he bit his lip and ran off to jimin and namjoon's room. "na-namjoon-hyung!" jeongguk shouted as he threw the door open, startling jimin awake and making namjoon turn to him with wide eyes from being startled as well.

"what's wrong?" namjoon asked, biting his lip in concern.

"t-tae-hyung and h-hobi-hyung are.. they're fighting!" the lead vocalist exclaimed in fear, jimin quickly getting out of bed as namjoon stood up and ran to taehyung and jeongguk's shared bedroom.

"taehyung!" namjoon shouted in shock as he ran towards taehyung who was beating the absolute shit out of hoseok and pulled the younger boy off of the dancer, a little too rough as taehyung hit the wall, hard. his head collided with the wall loudly and the younger gasped in pain and held the back of his head. he swore his vision went black for a split second.

the younger rapper helped hoseok to his feet, the older rapper attempting to cover his mouth and nose so he didn't leak out anymore blood anywhere else. it was then that seokjin and yoongi ran in.

"what the hell happened in here?" seokjin gasped as he ran over to hoseok after telling the second eldest to get taehyung which yoongi nodded and went to aid namjoon in carrying the beaten boy to the bathroom.

"are you okay? tae-" just as yoongi reached a hand out to wipe away some of hoseok's blood and possibly even taehyung's own blood off of his cheek, taehyung slapped his hand away. "don't touch me." he mumbled and stood up, going to the bathroom connected to his room and slamming the door shut, locking it. yoongi just stared at the door from his spot in the floor in shock, and maybe even anger. This isn't the first time yoongi has tried to help and certainly not the last.

he groaned in annoyance and stood up, going to the other bathroom where everyone else was fussing over hoseok. he was about to tell jeongguk to come with but the boy was already gone. he must have went with the other three.

once the eldest rapper entered the bathroom, it looked like a murder scene. there was so much blood. he could say the same thing for taehyung and jeongguk's room but still.

"hyung what's going o-"

"keep jimin out!" seokjin called to yoongi who was at the doorway and yoongi quickly stopped the honey blond boy.