sɪx

you picked: "get help from taehyung".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'maybe i should ask him..?' yoongi asked himself as he bit his lip and finished off his water bottle. he sighed to himself and walked over to taehyung who seemed to be mid-song in the choreography.

yoongi leaned against the mirror and just watched taehyung. the boy was covered in tiny bruises from the fight the night before, the rapper cringed thinking about all the blood.

"what do you want, hyung?" the young vocalist finally said, finishing the choreo. yoongi hadn't even noticed.

"i.." yoongi's face heated up. he hated asking for help.

"what?" taehyung looked as emotionless as ever. it's always the same expression, the dead look in his eyes and the flat line of his lips. sometimes even a permanent frown.

"i need help with the choreo." yoongi mumbled to himself, but the blond still heard him. he sighed.

"it goes like this.."

suddenly taehyung started the crazy footwork they had to do with the most fluidity he had ever seen from the boy. the rapper could even see that the younger was gritting his teeth as he looked down at his feet to make sure he was doing it right.

"whoa whoa whoa, you're going too fast. i can't keep up with that." the black- haired boy said quickly.

the younger looked annoyed that he'd have to really break the whole choreo down.

"like this." taehyung said, tone slightly harsh as he moved his feet slower than before, yoongi able to keep up this time. but when taehyung told him to try it, he still couldn't get it. the older groaned.

"it's not even that hard." taehyung rose an eyebrow, making the older male glare at the younger. "you'll.. you'll get it yoongi-hyung." the boy said awkwardly, reaching out to pat yoongi's shoulder but then pulled his hand away, knowing better than to even attempt to touch his hyung.

"thanks.. i guess.." the air was awkward between the two daegu boys as yoongi attempted the choreography once more, still getting it wrong but he did a little better than before.

it went on like this for an hour or so until taehyung found that yoongi had it down perfectly, the younger smiled proudly that he was able to teach his hyung the move that had everyone stumped at least once.

"tae-ah, can i talk to you?" yoongi asked carefully, chewing on the inside of his cheek, nervous for the younger's answer.

"that depends. it depends on what you want to talk to me about," taehyung said, monotone once more as his smile left his face. "because if you're gonna ask me what's wrong, i'm not talking."