Week Eight: Starry Night.

📍Busan, South Korea 🇰🇷

"I'm allowed to go home now?" Jisoo asks.

"Yes Jisoo. You're good to go." The doctor gives her a smile.

It's been a hard three months of Chemo, blood tests and surgeries. Things were finally starting to look up for Jisoo.

As far as they knew all the cancer had been removed. She still had to be on antibiotics and plenty of medication, before coming back for tests in a few weeks but it was still better than she was before.

And for that they were beyond grateful.

They discharged her, and soon they were on their way home. They helped bring her things up to her room before getting her into bed. She still needed plenty of rest.

"We're happy you're home Jisoo," Irene says kissing her forehead.

"I am too. That god awful hospital was so boring." Jisoo sighs. "I need a real shower."

"Why don't you go do that, I'll unpack your things." Jennie says.

"I'll start on lunch." Sandara says before leaving the room.

"I'll go call Seulgi to let her know you're home." Irene says.

"Good idea, I'll call Chae." Lisa says before leaving as well.

Once the door is closed, Jisoo crushes Jennie into a hug, making them fall backwards onto her bed.

"Jisoo," Jennie chuckles feeling the air leave her lungs.

"Sorry." Jisoo smiles resting her head on her chest. "I love you Jennie. I love you so much. Thank you for staying by my side."

"Of course." Jennie smiles. "I will never leave you Jisoo. I'll always be here."

"You're my one and only." Jisoo sighs happily.

Jennie kisses the top of her head, running her fingers through her hair. She enjoys having Jisoo in her arms in a place that wasn't the hospital for once.

Jisoo rolls off of her to dig into the drawers of her nightstand. Pulling out a notepad she moves back over to Jennie.

"What's that?" Jennie asks.

"My list." Jisoo says flipping through. "The list of all the things I wanted to do. Now that my life is somewhat back on track we can continue it."

Jennie frowns. "Continue? As in go back on the trip?"

"Duh."

"I don't think that's a good idea Jisoo."

"What do you mean? That trip is everything to me. I want to finish it."

"The trip is what got you in the hospital in the first place." Jennie says. "Can't you see that it's too much for you?"

"It's not gonna happen again Jennie." Jisoo sighs frustrated.

"How do you know Jisoo? You're sick. Don't you understand? We just got out of the hospital and now you want to do something that's going to send you back?" Jennie says exasperated.

Jisoo shoves the notepad back into her drawer and gets up from her bed. "You don't understand."

"Then help me to understand!"

The older girl strips off her clothes before grabbing a towel. "I don't want to talk about this."

"I'm not asking you to. I just want you to think about it. Think about what it could mean for your health!" Jennie says following after her.