Week Four: Not on the list.

📍Paris, France 🇫🇷

There comes a day when Jisoo answers Jennie's question painfully.

"On a scale of 1 to 10?"

"4."

It's not the answer Jennie was hoping for. Jisoo is sweating against the white hotel sheets but when Jennie tries to move them off of her she shakes her head, stuttering out that she's cold.

It makes Jennie's face flush in panic and pain. Jisoo hasn't been this sick in a long time.

"Should I Call a Doctor? Your parents? Should we go home?"

Jisoo shakes her head adamantly at the last suggestion. She lets out a quiet grown of pain, her face contorting as her body shrinks further into itself.

"Your meds Jisoo, where are they?" Jennie's shaky hand brushes a strand of hair off of her sweaty face.

"Bathroom." Jisoo manages to say.

She's pale but her ears are pink. She has a fever of 105 and Jennie can't help but feel like she needs to get a doctor here.

Her hands tremble as she opens the numerous orange bottles of prescribed medication. She helps Jisoo sit up before handing her a glass of water.

One by one the pills enter Jisoo's body, slowly sinking her shoulders into relaxation.

Jennie texts Lisa and Rosé before helping Jisoo to lay back down. She lays next to her and pulls her close. This is not on her bucket list. She didn't want to have to face this again.

In times like these, Jennie was the clingiest. Not because she wanted to be cute, but because she was worried and she seeked physical comfort in knowing that Jisoo was there with her.

Jisoo shifted closer, craving the body warmth Jennie was giving her, despite the sheen of sweat covering her pale forehead.

Her skin was hot to the touch yet she shook with small chills. The pain was starting to lessen thankfully. Due to the medication Jennie had given her.

It was setting in, Jennie could tell by the way Jisoo's eyes glistened over, making them glossy.

"I'm worried Jisoo." Jennie admits cupping a warm cheek into her hand.

"I know." Jisoo whispers looking into her hazel eyes. "Don't be."

"It hasn't been this bad in awhile. I think we should see a doctor." Jennie says shakily.

"Can we just stay here a little longer? I just want it to be just us for a moment." Jisoo says quietly.

"Okay," Jennie nods. She lies down next to Jisoo, carefully pulling her closer. "You'll tell me if it hurts?"

Jisoo doesn't answer, choosing to close her eyes instead. She knows that when she's hurt, Jennie hurts too. So she decides to keep it to herself.

It makes Jennie sigh because she knows all to well what Jisoo is doing. It only takes a few moments before Jisoo's breaths are getting heavier and she's falling asleep.

Jennie takes the opportunity to let herself cry, the hot tears falling steadily down her cheeks. She presses her forehead against a sleeping Jisoo's.

"Please don't shut me out. Let me be strong for you. I can do it I promise." Jennie whispers. "I'll do anything if it means you won't leave me."

A quiet whimper leaves her lips, letting her head move into the safety of Jisoo's neck.

"Just stay with me..."