Week Two: The Bumpy Road Ahead.

📍Reykjanes Peninsula, Iceland🇮🇸

Jisoo was the first to wake up once again. She decided to let Jennie sleep a little longer due to their jet lag.

They were staying at the Blue Lagoon Spa, in southwestern Iceland. The geothermal hot springs were a must see on Jisoo's bucket list. And Despite its name it wasn't as cold as Greenland.

Checking the time, It was just after 9 am. She stretched a little before kissing Jennie's cheek and getting out of bed.

Opening the curtains she looked up at the blue sky. The clouds had cleared up since they arrived, and the sun was shining brightly. Uncommon around here as they've heard.

Deciding to get ready for the day she quickly took her medication and headed to the shower.

•••

"Jendeukie time to wake up," Jisoo sings giving a fluffy cheek a kiss.

Jennie lets out a sleepy sigh, pulling Jisoo closer to her. "Just a little longer." She mumbles.

She hums in content feeling Jisoo's warmth back in her arms. It almost puts her completely back to sleep until Jisoo is biting her collar bone.

"Jisoo!" Jennie's eyes widen.

The older girl giggles and moves out of her arms. "Wake up already." Jisoo smiles while getting out of bed.

"Aish there's gonna be a mark." Jennie sighs trying to look down at her neck.

"Wouldn't be the first one I've left there." Jisoo grins. Trying to wink but failing miserably only making Jennie laugh.

Jisoo starts pulling out some clothes for her to wear, and Jennie gets out of bed to hug her backside.

"How do you feel?" Jennie mumbles kissing the base of her neck.

"I feel fine. I think the fresh air will be good for me." Jisoo says.

Jennie slips her hand under the back of her tshirt to press her warm hand against the centre of Jisoo's back.

It eases her, feeling Jisoo's steady breathing against her palm. To know that she's okay. There were nights when she'd just stay up to make sure Jisoo was breathing properly.

"One to ten." Jennie says.

"8." Jisoo answers.

It's consistently been eight these past few days which is a good sign. It means Jisoo's pain was subsiding gradually.

"Did you take your medication?"

"Yes."

"Pack your inhaler?"

"Yes."

"Both of them?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure—"

"Jennie," Jisoo lets out a breathy laugh, turning to face the worried girl. She cups her cheeks and gives her a small smile. "I packed it all and I triple checked it. Don't worry Okay? I can take care of myself."

"I know Jisoo...it's just, I can't help it sometimes." Jennie sighs. She tucks a piece of Jisoo's hair away and presses their foreheads together. "You mean everything to me."

"You mean everything to me too." Jisoo whispers closing her eyes.

Jennie closes the small space between them to kiss her lips. It's here own way of telling Jisoo that she only cares about her. That even though there would be days where her constant questioning would annoy Jisoo, it was all for a reason.