1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.

Mulai dari awal

"Jisoo, Joohyun, Leave your little sister alone." Sandara scolds lightly. She checks the time and lets out a small gasp. "Shoot! I'm late for work. Have fun at school my babies, stay safe. I love you all very much!" She kisses each of their heads.

"Bye! Love you too!" They
shout after her.

•••

The morning bell rang, signalling students to get to their home room classes. Their was an ocean breeze, bright sunshine, and warm weather. The perks of living in Australia.

Lisa was following behind Her sisters, plus Jennie and Seulgi. Her big brown eyes curiously looking around the school. Previously she had attended an all girls private school.

Now that she wasn't, she was most grateful for the fact that she no longer needed to wear that god awful school uniform. They weren't cute or comfortable like the ones they wore when they lived in Korea. Just plain ugly.

Lisa had always had an interest in fashion, and she's glad she could finally express it.

She didn't want to be too bold on her first day, so she decided to dress casually. Her light ripped jeans, rolled at the ankle with her plain white surpreme T-shirt. Her long dirty blonde hair was down, blowing in the light breeze, designer sunglasses on her face.

As they walked towards the entrance of the school, most stopped to stare.

A new student being the topic of conversation, especially since she was walking in with Jisoo, Irene, Seulgi and Jennie.

It was no secret they were popular, they were different from the regular student body. Talented, beautiful, kind, the qualities society yearned for.

The eyes on her made Lisa swallow thickly. Chocolate orbs bouncing around trying to take everything in.

The group stops at Jisoo's locker first, which just happened to be by Irene's. The violet haired girl noticed the nervous look in her little sisters eye.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't be nervous. Most of the people here are nice." Jisoo says.

"Most?" Lisa raises her brows.

"Just stay away from certain people." Seulgi suggests.

"Like who?"

"Mm there are a group of guys that are popular here. Their leader-Cody- try and stay away from him, and his friend Felix." Seulgi says.

"They're just trouble makers Lis, don't worry about it." Irene assures, putting an arm around her. Although it was a bit awkward with their height difference but it was still comforting.

"Okay," Lisa nods.

"Good now lets go find your locker."

•••

"Our classes are on the other side of the school. Text us if you need anything okay?" Jisoo says kissing her cheek.

"Okay Unnie." Lisa nods.

Jisoo and Irene, along with Jennie and Seulgi, had different classes than her since they were older. They showed her around to the places she needed to know before heading off to class.

Her brows furrowed as she read her schedule, neatly printed onto pink paper.

The bell suddenly rang, making her jump, dropping the paper onto the floor.

A heavenly giggle hit her ears as she reached down to pick it up, only to have it be picked up for her.

She lifted her head to thank the stranger to be met with an absolute angel.