Chapter 26: Basketball?!

Start from the beginning

It was successful and I sighed in relief, smiling slightly before making my way to my usual seat at the back.

Iris takes the seat beside me and I can't help but watch as Lauren walks back into the room, closing the door softly behind her before making her way to the front of the classroom.

Her eyes catches mine and I quickly look down.

I can't deny the flutter I feel in my stomach when I see her. She... She just makes me feel that way.

Her throat clearing could be heard and I clench my jaw.
"Well uh... good morning everyone." She greeted the class.

'Morning's and 'yo's could be heard murmured around the classroom and I took this time to stare at Lauren.

My back leaned lazily against the chair, watching with a bored expression as Lauren gave the class today's work.

After awhile I got bored and decided to stare out the window instead.

There's nothing interesting outside and I swear today feels like shit. I just feel so fucking bored today and it just...it sucks! Literally.

This just gives me memories of that day when...

Flashback. (8th grade.)

I sighed out loudly for what felt like the 200 billionth time.
Today feels EXTRA boring then usual and I'm literally DYING for school to be over already.

It seems as if the gods heard my plead and decided to cut me some slack because the bell rings, signalling the end of school and I sigh heavily in relief.

"Thank goodness. I was literally dying of boredom sitting back there in class." I murmured to Zayn as we walked out.

He chuckled out a response and shook his head lightly. "Maybe if you actually tried working on your school exercises, it wouldn't have been so boring."

I rolled my eyes. "Still would've been boring either way." I scoffed out, rolling my eyes.

Now we're all outside and I wave my best friends goodbye. Watching as Dinah walks to her mom and waving at Milika when she turns over to wave at me.