Farewell...

This is the last chapter! 😭. Im going to miss you guys! Thanks to Im_Dam_Crazy and Dam_Ravenclaw for reading and voting! (I hope you guys dont mind that im saying your usernames) go read Dam_Ravenclaws book btw! Its called, 'Half-bloods at Hogwarts?!' Its awesome! Enjoy!

                         Leo
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

     Your Bad boy is back! Today was the last day of school and no, I totally wasnt sobbing because we were leaving. What made you think that? (Sure Leo) So after I sobbed my goodbyes, WAIT! I mean, said our goodbyes, we went to mess around in the forbiden forest one more time, "Im really going to miss you guys." Annabeth said to the trio, "Yea, sorry for being so nosy. When can we meet again?" Hermione asked. Then they started blabbing about math and other junk. "Duck!" I yelled. A giant hellhound leaped over our heads. Mrs. Ol'Leary (sp?) Started licking us, "Hey guys!" Said Grover, "G-MAN!" Yelled Percabeth, and we all exchanged hugs, "Whats going on?" Asked Annabeth. "Nothing, I became immortal as the god of the wild!!!" Everyone screamed of joy. "Whos this?" Asked Ron. "This is one of our best frie-" Percy started to answer, then we were all on olympus, "WOW!!" The trio exclaimed. "Heroes!" Said Zeus. We all bowed, "You have done many favors for us, well, the demigods have. But anyways, you will all become gods! You dont have to stay on Olympus. You can still go on quests and help out. Percy Jackson! God of Hurricanes, swordfighting, loyalty, and tides! Annabeth Chase! Goddes of trickery, pride, independance, and architecture!" And so on and so on. We all became gods! Ur main man became the god of flames, building, and dragons! Thats right baby! The trio didnt become gods but they became immortal and had internal youth. We were zapped back to Hogwarts. Sooner or later everyone knew what happend. And we said goodbye...

Omg! Im done! I will really miss writing and I will miss you guys! Thank you for all the support, love you guys!