Meeting Hecate...

A/N I do not own any characters... All rights to Uncle Rick and Rowling... Enjoy!

Hazel
◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

I woke up at 8:30 because i set an alarm. I went to wake up Frank. When i got there, he was the most adorable little bulldog i have ever seen! I did not want to wake him up but we had to be at the big house in 30 minutes. "Frank, Frank wake up!" He woke up and groggily said, "Hazel, why are you up so early? Its 8:47. Oh gods, we have to go to meet Hecate!" "Yea, ill go get dressed." I pecked his cheek and ran to my cabin. I chose out some jeans and the Camp Jupiter shirt. 5 minutes later I was at the big house...

Jason
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up to the annoying sound of my sister, Thalia. "SPARKY, WAKE UP! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!" She yelled. How is it possible to scream that loud? "Okay, jeez. You really need to chill." "And you really need to get up. We need to meet Hecate at the big house, NOW!" She scolded. I carefully got up, trying not to just collapse and sleep on the floor. Thalia left, already ready. I needed to get dressed. I choose out some jeans and a lighning symboled T-shirt. And headed towards to meet Hecate...

Time skip
Annabeth
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

As Percy and i walked to the big house, he said, "Hey Wise girl, once we get to Pig farts, do you want to see if we can find a nice lake or something to have a picnic?" "No duh Seaweed brain, you dont even have to ask." I replied
"Just checking. How do you think Hogwarts it like?" He asked "Well, i was reading an-" "Woow big shocker." "Oh shut up, the book said it was like a castle with a lot of history behind it." We arrived and waited for a certain goddess of magic......

A/N I decided to end it there cause idk, I felt like it. 392 words. Comment what ya think and here is some trivia...
1. What school does Fleur Delacour go to?
2. What is one of Demeters main animals?
3. How does Harry get Godric Gryfindors sword? Also, there will be Harry POV soon, just be patient, sorry for the wait but it will happen