Meeting eachother...

I have to do the disclaimer dont I? Ugh. I dont own any characters. All rights go to uncle Rick and J.K Rowling...
Enjoy!!!!

                       Piper
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

       When we all introduced ourselves, the trio decided they wanted to know a little more about us, "So, what school do you guys go to?" Asked Harry, "We go to Chirons Acadamy of Magic, or C.A.M.P." I replied.A/N I know, I know, I STOLL that from another book. But its so creative so im stealing it. Im sorry and ima disgrace...
"Thats a cool name." Said Ron. "Whats it like in Hoggywarts?"I asked Hermione giggled, "Hoggywarts. Good one. Well, for one thing, its massive. Some students are mean though. They think they are better because they are purebloods." Chiron told us what purebloods, muggleborns, and halfbloods are so i understood perfectly, "That really sucks. I dont see how that even affects a wizard. Like, other than some purebloods at spoiled. But other than that, no difference." Just then, a boy with bleached blond hair and cruel eyes opened our compartment, "Well, Well, Well. If it isnt the 'Golden trio'. Who are these hags your sitting with?" He asked. "Well, well, well," Annabeth answered, "if it isnt a spoiled brat who thinks hes better than all of us." The brat boy smirked, "Why hello beautiful." He said to Annabeth. Oh he is really gonna get it, "Maybe if you go out with me ill be nice to these mudbloods." Percy was really red, he looked like he wanted to explode. Then Annabeth got up, slapped him with such force he fell back and said, "Sorry, im with Percy. Now get out before I really go full out raging on you!" He whimpered and ran away. The trio started laughing, "Wow!" Said Harry, "That was amazing! You need to teach me how to beat Malfoy up." Annabeth laughed, "You will learn, young one." I giggled. And we all got along fine..

A/N 316 words. Not to shabby but the ending sure was! Imagine Percys face when he saw Malfoy! Lol. Anyhow, Im too lazy to write a quiz. Im so sorry. Thanks for reading! ❤