9 3/4? No such thing...

Ive said it many times, but I dont own any characters. 😭
Enjoy!

Piper
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After we all said our good byes, the seven, Solangelo, and Thalia went on peguisi (sp?) to get to Hoggywarts. You should have seen Thalia, Percy, and Nicos expressions! Priceless! We flew to Londan. It took about 8 hours. Long time. Leo made us monster proof phones so we could have something to do while we were flying. Every once and a while we had to take a break so the peguisi could rest. We left at 9:30 AM, got there at 7:30 PM. Wow, long time. We went and booked a hotel. To save mortal money each couple got to share a room. Obviously Thalia got her own room. Jason and I went in our rooms.

"Wow!" We both said. The room was awesome! "This is great!"Jason exclaime, "ima go to bed, night Pipes." "Actually, me too. Good night Jason." Before we go to bed, there was a modern apartment looking room with a king size, a kitchen with a mini fridge, a TV and sofa, bathrooms, and a mini library with books and magazines. It was awesome. Good night. 😴

Annabeth
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Percy and I raced to our room, and wow, it was nice. "Wow!" Percy yelled. I laughed, "It really is nice." "OOOHHH, A HOT TUB AND A MINI FRIDGE!"
"Percy, Dont yell! And yea, thats awesome!" I said. Percy laughed, "Ima go to sleep, night Wise girl." "Im going to go to sleep too actually, night." And we crashed into a dreamless sleep.

A/N How did ya like that? Still really bad. Im so sorry. This sucks. Whatever its fun to write. I realized i havent done Frank, Will, or Nicos POV so I will try to do all three at some point. Forgive meh. Trivia time!
1. Who is Kronos married to?
2. What color are Colin Creeves eyes?
3. When the golden trio drink the polyjuice potion, what does Hermione become?

Thanks for reading this cringy book! 😁