Dreamless Potion

I dont own any characters. Enjoy!

Hermione
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Hmmm, something was not quite right with my potion... It was yellow. I cant get anything but an outstanding in any class! Oh no! Oh, wait. Silly me, I just need four sprigs of Lavender. And... Done! I raised my hand, "Sir, im done with my potion." Snape came and examined it, "Its fine. Unfortunatly. Two points to Gryffindor." Then, Malfoys potion turned a sick yellow, "Im done too!" Snape came and saw it, "Twenty points to Slytherin!" WHAT?! How is that fair?! Malfoys potion stinks and mine is perfect! Its supposed to be turquoise!

Leo
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"What?! How is that fair?! His isnt even turquoise! It looks like boiled pee or something!" Oops, said that out loud. Whatevah I ment it, "Mr Valdez, If I were you, I would keep my mouth shut because your potion isnt nearly to perfection." He said. "Well guess what? You aint me. And maybe mine isnt perfect, but Hermiones is! I bet 10 galleons you gave more points to Slytherin cause there your house!" Snape glared, "I have been informed about your, parentage. All of you ES's. Keep your mouths shut. And fine, I wasnt being fair, but who said life was fair? Ill give you ten points. And quit it with the attitude Valdez!" Ok, good enough. And that was that for potions...

Percy
🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳

After potions I saw a lake through one of the windows, "OHH!! Wise girl theres a lake!!!! Lets jump in!" "You cant go in there!" Ron said, the waters too cold. And theres a giant squid!" "WISE GIRL THERES A GIANT SQUID! BEST DAY EVER!!!" I kissed her, she rolled her eyes, and I ran off. While the golden trio was looking at me in confusion...

A/N 385 words. Not to bad. comment what u think. Anyhow, welcome to.. TOTAL TRIVIA! You will be given 3 questions. Dont cheat pls.
1. How old was Voldemort when he went to Hogwarts?
2. What house was Sirius in?
3. What house r u in? Thats all. Thanks for reading!