Say what now?

Disclaimer: Im not a troll who sits in the dark and says, "You like Percabeth? Well... Have fun in TARTURUS!" Hence, im not uncle Rick and i do not own any characters...

                        Leo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   All I wanted was a peaceful morning at Bunker 9. Do I get it? NO. I was peacefully workin' on some improvements on Festus, and Annabeth came in... "Hey Leo, sorry to bother but Chiron wants us at the big house in 10 minutes." "Aww come on man, what now? Do we have to kick Mrs. Queenie Meanies (Gaea) butt again?" She shrugged and ran off.

                 TIME SKIP
                     Percy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The seven, Nico, Will, and Thalia were all at the big house when Chiron came in... "Heroes,  I know its been a month since the defeat of Gaea, but we have a quest." Chiron said. We all groaned. Typical, another quest.

      "We have to kick more monster butt don't we?" Said Leo. Chiron frowned. "Well, maybe you will meet some monsters on the way but no. This is an easy quest." I laughed "Thats what you said last time!" Annabeth glared at me. But chuckled, "Chiron, no quest we have ever been on has been easy." "Just let me explain, you will be trying to ally with witches and wizards an-" "Woah wow wow, you mean the ones with broom sticks?" Jason asked. "And pointy hats?" Frank questioned. "Yes. You will be going to a wizarding school called..." he took a long sigh, "Hogwarts" We burst into laughter, "Pig farts!" Leo yelled. "Pig warts!" Will screamed. Even Nico stiffled a laugh. Soon, we were all rolling on the floor. "Enough!" Chiron yelled. We all sat down again, giggling. "You know," I whispered to Annabeth, "They really should of come up with a better name." Annabeth laughed earning a glare from Chiron and pecked my cheek, "Shut it Seaweed brain." But she was smiling. "You will come back tomorrow at 9:00 AM to meet Hecate for further explination."

A/N Well, How was that? 379 words. Pretty crappy. Tell me what you think. Next chapter is gonna be in Hazels POV. 😁 Also some trivia..
1. When did Annabeth meet/see the Sirens?
2. What spell controls people?
3. What is the name of Percy's first Highschool?