Attacked II

I dont own any characters, enjoy!

                        Percy
🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳🐢🐳

      When I finished talking to death breath, I was going to go to the lake with Annabeth, and we lived happily ever after. Oh wait, no we didnt. (got this from Rick) the doors broke open to reveal several greek monsters and baldymort. Sorry, Voldemort. Everyone screamed and freaked out. "Everyone, get your swords!" Annabeth yelled, and everyone did so. We fought like mad men against the monsters. I was fighting my old friend, the minotaur. "Hey red bull, how ya doin'?" I asked sarcastically. He growled and almost squashed me like an ant. Key word, almost. I fought for like 2 minutes and stabbed his chest. "Bye bye red bull." I muttered. And went to fight more monsters. Ron was struggling so I went and helped him kill a cyclopes. After we killed all the monsters, we heard a scream. Ron was lying on the ground, blood pouring out of his head...

   "RON!" Hermione yelled, rushing towards him, theu Ron sprang up, and laughed, "Its just a prank bro!" He said, earning a hard smack from, well, everyone. "But I did hurt my head." We healed him and then, Voldemort entered, "POTTER! Where is he?!" Harry showed up. "Right here, baldy!" Nothing  bad about bald people, I just wanted to make it funny. He glared, "I will kill yo-" and he died. Annabeth came from behind, "I dont think so." Everyone laughed. Then someone yelled, "You exchange students arent human! How did you know what to do?" I turned, it was Harry. We looked around nervously, "Fine, ima spill it. Last day of school anyhow. We are demigods." I said, "I am a child of Poseidon. Look." Then I willed the water to become a heart over Annabeths head, and dropped it, "PERCY!" I laughed and got her dried. Everyone said who they were really, and we all got to know eachother...

That was short, 333 words. Lol. Anyway, thank you for so many reads! 223! Wow! Thx a million and I will see u tomorrow

 Anyway, thank you for so many reads! 223! Wow! Thx a million and I will see u tomorrow