"Zac?" I hear Jessica's soft voice from behind me and remember I was supposed to check on her first. I was filled with so much rage that I completely forgot to see if she was okay. I leave Marco's almost unconscious self on the ground and run to her side.

"Hey.." I call out to her kneeling by her side I cradle her face in both of my palms as she fights to keep her eyes open. My heart broke immediately looking at the strong confident women I know, now laying here helpless with tear-stained face.

"You...you came?" She says so softly I could barely hear her.

"Of course I came. I told you I'd come." I say, placing a kiss on her forehead and whipping her tears.

"How did you know where to find me?" She asks sounding almost like a little girl.

"Don't worry about that. Come. I need to get you out of here." I say. Placing one hand under knees and the other under her back as I lift her up bridal style and carry her out of there. It's crazy how nobody seemed to notice I have an unconscious girl in my arms.

"I gently place her in the passenger seat and instead of taking her back to her place, I decided to take her home instead. At least I can watch over her there.

I get into the driver seat and take a glance at her and she's completely knocked out. I guess she finally stopped fighting the drug. I can't believe that asshole drugged her. What the hell is wrong with him? I have so many questions for her and it starts with what the hell was she thinking?

I pull up into my garage and park the car turning off the engine. I get out of the car and go over to her side picking her up and using my leg to shut the door. I get into the elevator and press my floor, it opens into my penthouse, I step out carrying her sleeping body straight to my bedroom cause my guest bedroom is a bit of a mess at the moment. I remove her boots and tuck her feet under the sheets.

She shuffles a little bit under the covers and I pick my jar of water from the nightstand and pour it into the glass for her in case she wakes up thirsty. I take a seat at the side of the bed inspecting her. She's got marks on her neck and arms that showed he put pressure on her and I feel my blood boil again at the thought of him abusing her like that. I can't imagine what would have happened if I didn't arrive in time. I shudder at the thought.

I place a soft kiss on her forehead and get up to leave but I suddenly feel a grip on my hand. "Please don't leave me." She whispers with eyes still closed. I don't say anything, I just climb into bed on the other side. She rolls in and lays on my chest, wrapping her arms around my torso. I can't believe that a few hours ago I was gonna cut her off and now she's laying here in my arms. Staying away from her is going to be an impossible task.

What I want to know is why she chose to call me instead of Jason? That's another question I need to ask her tomorrow. Why me and not Jason? I end up falling asleep with all these thoughts swirling around in my head.

"No! Stop...Please!" I wake up to Jessica kicking and shouting in her sleep. I try to catch her hands and she pushes me screaming "No! Please stop!"

"Jess..hey.. hey, it's me Zac," I say, sitting up, towering over her to calm her down. Realization suddenly kicks in for her because she opens her eyes, looks at me and whispers "Zac?"

"Yes, you're fine... You're fine." I assure her. She calms down a little and I reach over to grab the glass of water next to her "here, drink this." She takes the glass from me and begins gulping. I watch her every move intently and once she's done, she hands the cup over to me and I take it from her.