You came for me

Zac's POV

*buzz buzz buzz buzz* I wake up to the nonstop buzzing of my phone on the nightstand. Without opening my eyes or moving from my comfortable position, I reach for my phone with my left hand while I lay flat on my front.

"Hello?" I say sleepily as soon as I pick up.

"Zac? Zac you have to help me, please. Marco put something in my drink and I think I'm gonna pass out." I hear her frantic voice on the other line causing me to jump up from my laying position.

"Jess? Where are you right now?" I ask filled with concern. My heart racing so fast and blood pumping through my veins.

"I don't know Zac. I'm scared. Oh my god." I hear her cry and all I can think about is finding her and making whatever it is that's happening stop. I try to speak as calmly as possible so she doesn't panic.

"Jess... Jess.. listen to me." I try to speak hoping she hears me over all the noise in wherever the hell she is. "I'm coming to get you... I need you to leave your GPS on. Do you hear me? I'm going to track your phone so I need you to accept the request on your phone." I speak as loudly and as clearly as possible. Thank god I knew how to do simple tech stuff. I put the phone on speaker as I struggle to get my ass into a pair of jeans.

"I'm scared Zac. I'm at a nightclub and he's coming for me. I can't fight the stupid drug any longer. I'm gonna pass out." She cries and panic rises in me.

"Jess.. you're going to be fine. Try to get to the ladies and stay there...he won't be able to get you there... I want you to stay on the line with me... Did you turn your GPS on?" I ask as I make my way into my car to get it started.

"Yea." She says, almost inaudible.

"I'm coming baby, stay on the line," I say, not knowing why that just came out but hoping it assures her, deep down I'm panicking, not knowing if I can really make it there in time. If that asshole so much as touch her, I just might kill him.

I hear her sniffles and cries as I begin driving, I managed to track her location and realized it's Marco's nightclub. I've been there before. What the hell was she doing there with him? Alone even more. I have so much to say but I know, this isn't the time. Thank God the club is only 10 minutes from where I live. As I get closer I hear a shriek from the phone and a loud knock indicating the phone had fallen from her hands.

"Jess!! Are you okay?" I shout. My heart racing as I step on the gas.

"No please don't!!" I hear her say in a sloth-like tone. "Oh come on, baby. It'll be fun." I hear him say.

"GET OFF HER!!! I'LL F****ing KILL YOU!!" I scream into the phone but I don't think he heard me. I drive my car to the back of the club where it's nearer to the bathrooms hoping I'll find her there. I park my car and run in like a crazy person

"JESSICA!! JESSICA!!" I scream as I make my way to the ladies, pushing everyone out of my way. I see a row of women in front of the bathroom and push them to get through. No Jessica. My heart drops, I told her to wait in the bathroom dammit! As I step out and continue looking. I hear a sound of struggle coming from near the kitchen area and I run there to see that disgusting piece of shit have her pinned against the wall.

I rip him off her like a piece of trash and begin beating the shit out of him. I'm filled with rage. How dare he touch her with his filthy hands. I beat him till I hear a cracking sound coming from his nose or jaw I'm not even sure cause all I see is red.