The After Party

Zac's

I was sitting at the bar with Elsie a girl I had met at some event some time ago when I suddenly notice a certain dark-skinned beauty in a short black dress dancing and swaying her hips seductively in the middle of the dance floor. She had the hands of Marco the rapper all over her. He was literally feeling her up and she was doing absolutely nothing to stop him.

"What the hell?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Elsie ask me. Following my eyes to find my view.

"I'm sorry Elsie, but I have to go." I say getting up and walking straight towards them. I place a firm grip on Jessica's tiny arms, pulling her away from him without saying a word.

"What the hell?" She yells, annoyed and clearly drunk. I knew it. There's no way a sober Jessica would let some sleazy rapper fill her up like that.

"That's enough don't you think?" I say calmly.

"Leave me alone." She says, as she manages to escape from my grip and turns back to him.

"Jess, you're drunk." I pull her away, harder this time. Realizing she's going to be a handful.

"What the hell is your problem? It's a party!" She yells at me as Marco walks up to me and says, "Dude, we're just having fun. What's your deal?" Okay, now I'm officially pissed. He's aware that she's drunk and he's just taking advantage of her. But I quickly compose myself

"Man, I know you're a nice guy but I really need her to come with me. Let's not start fighting, this is my party, it won't look good on you." I say.

"Ugh! Fine! I'm sorry sweetheart. It was nice dancing with you." He says cooly and leaves.

"You're so annoying. I didn't bother you when you were chatting up that chic, why you gotta ruin my buzz?" She says, annoyed but she still manages to be adorable.

"Ruin your buzz? Since when do you talk like that?" I tease her as I stop her from stumbling.

"Oh shut up! I talk like that all the time." She slurs. Drunk Jessica is new to me but I think I like it.

We walk towards the bar so I can get her some water. I help her up the seat and take a seat myself as I wave to the bartender and he comes over.

"Nice! Can I have a shot off.."

"Don't listen to her. Bring her a glass of water please." I cut her off.

"Ugh! So much for not ruining my buzz." She says in air codes. And I can't help but smile at her in amusement. The water arrives and I slide the glass to her.

"Drink up," I state, watching her.

"Pfft!" She lets out as she grabs the glass and begins chugging. I watch intently the way her plump lips hugged the edge of the glass as she gulped so fast bits of water slide down the side of her lips and down her neck and it takes everything in me to look away. "It's never going to happen, man," I say to myself under my breath. She places the glass down on the bar table and looks at me as she wipes down her chin.

"There, done. Can we go have some fun now?" She asks.

"What?" I ask, shocked by her request.