Trust Issues

Jessica's POV

"Okay one more time, one more time," I say giggling. I've been trying to get m&m's into Jason's mouth by aiming and throwing but I've been failing so badly. Jason thought it'd be nice for us to both have a picnic at Central Park so we had bought some take out and did just that.

"You're really bad at this." He says chuckling but still willing to let me try over and over again.

I aim and throw again and this time it hits the tip of his nose and actually bounces off into his mouth.

"Yesss yesss!" I scream throwing my hands in the air. Jason grabs me by the waist and tackles me to the ground.

"That didn't count." He says tickling me

"Of course it did!" I say in between giggles and We're interrupted by the ringing off my phone. I reach out to take my phone while Jason drowns his face into my neck and lets out a sigh of annoyance.

"Hello?" I didn't read the caller id so I'm clueless as to who's calling.

"Hey, sweetie Michael your director wants to have dinner with all of you tonight." I hear Tiana's voice on the other line. "What time?" I ask her, caressing Jason's luscious hair. "7 pm and you can bring Jason too." She says knowingly.

"How did you know he was here?" I ask, surprised.

"Honey, you should know me by now. I know everything." Tiana says confidently. Well, she's right. She's always one step ahead.

"Okay. We'll be there." I say and Jason's head immediately shoots up looking at me.

"We?" He asks raising an eyebrow, the minute I end the call.

"Yes. We are going to dinner with my director"

"Do I have a say in this?" He asks pouting. When he does things like this I sometimes forget that he's an international undefeated boxer with so much money and power.

"Absolutely not," I say, pulling his pouty lips and placing a kiss on it.

"You have no idea the amount of effect you have on me Jessica Red. You're a dangerous woman." He says looking me in the eye and I smile at him while melting away on the inside.

We arrive at the restaurant we were told to be at and we're ushered by the host to our table. You could see everyone in the restaurant immediately turning heads to look at Jason as he walks in behind me. He had that majestic kind of aura that surrounded him, you couldn't blame people for looking at him.

I spot Zac already seated at the table with Reign and a small amount of people from our team. The minute he notices me, his eyes lights up and then he notices Jason and immediately changes his demeanor.

"Ah, there they are. It's so nice to have you guys join us. Mr. Rodriguez, I'm a huge fan of yours." Michael stands up and walks towards us, gushing over Jason.

"Thank you, I'm very humbled by that," Jason says patting Michael on the shoulder. Jason pulls out a chair for me and he takes the seat opposite Zac. The whole time, I can feel Zac's eyes on me but I ignore it.

"You alright baby." Jason asks, leaning into me and lightly pecking my cheek. I'm not sure if he was showing affection because Zac was right here, or I'm just irresistible lol.

"Yea, I'm fine." I smile assuringly.

"So what would you guys like to have?" Michael ask.

"I think Jessica would like the pesto pasta. Right baby?" Jason ask, clearly remembering my past order on our first date. I cringe a little at him calling me "baby" in front of all these people. We've only gone out 3 times but I feel like my relationship with Jason escalated really quickly.