Welcome to New York

Jessica's POV

I wake up on my couch with Jason's strong arms wrapped around me from the back. I try removing his arms but instead of budging he clings tighter and lets out a growl as if I'm disturbing his sleep.

"Jason.," I whine, shaking him a little. And he growls again pushing his head into the back of my neck his beard tickling me and I can't help but giggle as I try to let myself out of his grip.

"Jason... get off me," I say in between giggles.

"No." He says in a very deep sexy growl that makes my stomach flip. I turn to lay on my back.

"Good morning," I say smiling at him. He sits up resting his weight on one elbow as he looks down at me smiling.

"Gosh, you look like a goddess." I accidentally blurt out. He looks at me in surprise and chuckles

"I can't believe I said that out loud." I shove my face into his chest hiding from embarrassment, his chest vibrates from his deep chuckles

"You're adorable you know that?" He says, and I glance up at him and smile. He brings his lips to mine kissing me gently. I'll never get tired of his kisses.

"So, what do you want to do today? It's my last day here." I ask him pulling away from the kiss and sitting up.

"Let's just lay here all day and not do anything" He suggests, pulling me back into his side.

"Noooo. I wanna do something fun." I whine.

"Okay then, what do you wanna do?" He asks still laying down and looking at me, his hand caressing my arm.

"I don't know yet but for starters can we go get some breakfast? I know this cool place that has the best acai bowls." I tell him and his face scrunch up.

"I'm more of an eggs and bacon for breakfast kind of guy. I don't get these muscles by eating acai bowls in the morning you know. He boasts and I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, they have that too." I convince him.

~ The Next Day~

Zac's POV

The day is finally here. We leave for New York in an hour. I'm on my way to the airport and for some reason, I'm extremely nervous about seeing her. We left things really messy and I was an absolute dick towards her so I'm pretty sure she's going to be mad at me the whole time and I'm ready for it. Okay, who am I kidding? I'm not ready but I'm going to have to face it, like it or not.

They had booked a private Jet to take Jessica, me, and like 3 other people. Being stuck together in a plane for that long could either mend our relationship right now or make it worse. I reach the Gate first and take a seat with the rest of the crew.

15 minutes later I notice her familiar mop of curls tied up on top of her head, wearing skinny black jeans and a plain tight white t-shirt showing off her curves beautifully.

She drags her luggage in one hand as she talks to a petite guy with an iPad in his hand. Seeing her made my heart skip a beat. I forgot what it felt like to look at her. She walks past everybody full of confidence and grace as people looked at her like they've never seen something so beautiful, it's crazy cause she doesn't even realize the effect she has on the people around her.

"Hey, Zac!" Her voice breaks me from my thoughts, I was so deep in thoughts I hadn't even realized she was standing right in front of me.

"Hey..." I say, standing up to hug her and she hugs me back but pulls away quickly.

"How are you?" She asks as we pull away.

"I'm good. You look.... you look great." I tell her still admiring her face. Her face that I missed so much.