Chapter-24

Smriti's POV-

Chaitra and I took Imad Asim to the airport after injecting a heavy dose of sedatives into him to make sure that he does not wake up. The military plane was there along with 5 officials to take him to India.

I then went back to the Weber Enterprises premises to meet Mr James Tyler.

" Mr Tyler, can you arrange the papers of Imad Asim's deportation? We need to file those." I asked.

" Sure, just give me 3 hours. I will contact my lawyer and get it done." He said.

" Thank you." I said.

" Ms Sharma, Mr Sanjay had called me and informed about your real mission. I know that you are in search of the traitor. Grey Enterprises Holdings is taking over the Weber Enterprises and you have a good opportunity here to spot the traitor because he wil get panicked as all the data he is transmitting will be at risk because of the technical system update from GEH." James said.

" That's great. But when is this going to take place? I mean, the date?" I asked.

" On Monday." He said.

" That's good. I will inform Mansi and others." I said.

" Sure." He said and went away.

" Chaitra, I am fucking tired now. Let's just go and eat something." I said.

" Me too. Let's go." He said.

We sat in a cafe and ordered something to eat.

My phone went off.

" Smriti, don't you think that you should keep calling your mumma? She gets so worried when you don't call." Papa said, as soon as I took the call.

" I am so sorry papa. I have really been very busy." I said.

I understand my child but it gets a little difficult to handle your mom." Papa said.

" I can totally relate to what you are talking about." I said.

" Call her in 2 hours. Right now, she was starting a surgery." Papa said.

" How are you papa?" I asked.

" As fit and fine as I can be. Your mother is a doctor, remember?" He asked jokingly.

" Yes. Papa, I miss you." I said.

" I miss you too darling." He said.

Then suddenly, I remembered something.

" Papa, there has been a problem." I said timidly.

" Obviously, Smriti and problem is synonymous to each other." He said.

" Papaaa." I whined.

" Tell me." He said.

" The Grey's kinda saw me fighting and now are perplexed. I still haven't met then after the incident." I said and narrated the whole story to him.

" Smriti, now there is no point lying. Tell them the truth and do it as soon as possible." He said.

" Okay papa. I think I will also ask Sanjay sir about my further step according to the rules." I said.

" Just a minute young lady, did I hear you saying that you got shot while you were narrating the whole incident to me?" Papa asked.

Fuck!

" Papa, Chaitra is calling me. I gotta go now." I said.

" This conversation is not over Smriti." Papa said and hung up.