Not trying to sound too confident but they probably got a ton since I haven't been doing anything. But they are pretty popular themselves. 

"Being a Bounty Hunter is pretty hard work, now would you rather do that or," He looks through a stack and pulls out a piece of paper. "Take on a DeathClaw? Or I can do that and you can figure out all of that."

Cory seems pretty mad, "So what? We're just going to do all your dirty work?"

"Look I'm simple just dividing the work. Don't take it too personal," Ross finished and waited for Cory to say something else. Of course I stayed out of it, both my friends are at each other's throats and I don't want to be in the middle of that. 

"You've got to much work?" Cory laughed a little bit, "Are you going to make us do this alone then?"

"What? No, you can't go alone. We're not in the position to risk that," Ross sits down at a table and continues, "No, we actually have a special friends to go with you."

I hear the door click open and go to grab my gun, but stop realizing who just walked in. He laughs wildly as he looks to me and Cory.

I stand up, "Max!" I don't know if I should be happy to see him or mad that he hurt us. 

"(Y/N)? Good to see you and your little vault boyfriend," Max stared at Cory.

Cory glared at him, "And if it isn't the dog murder."

Uni starts to growl and I have to walk over to him, "I'm gonna bit him, I swear!"

"Uni Calm down," I say calmly. I pat him on the head soothingly. 

"Hey, I can put the past behind me and be the better man," He says, keeping his chin high. 

Ross could probably sense the tension, "Everyone's alive here." I frown at him, at least he's trying. 

Cory scowled and kept Uni close, "Yeah, well..."

Max laughs again, "We have a lot of ground to cover so go wake your friend."

"Let's go get Adam. Guess we're working with this guy," Cory sighs. 

Uni groans, "Ugggh Great." 

"Looks like we'll be working together again (Y/N)," Max smirks at me. I glare at him, "I'm going to make sure you don't try to kill my friends again." 

He shrugs, "I wouldn't dare."

"Come back alive," Ross jokes. 

"Yeah, Thanks for nothing," Cory follows me out the door. 

"Cory, if we come back Let's just kill them," Uni shakes his head. 

I look down at him, I.. can't do that. I have to admit that I still care about these guys. Even if it's just a little bit.. 

We wake up Adam and head out to where ever this place is. 

~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

My group and I trail behind Max as we walk a dirt path taking us to who knows where. Everyone wasn't the happiest camper. 

"Here we are again," Cory groaned and continues walking with me by his side. 

"Hey! Shut it!" Max yelled at us. 

Out of all of us, I'm the only one who's brave enough to talk back. "Better get used to it Max! My groups quite the chatter box!" I smirked when he glared at me. With our past, he takes me seriously to some degree.