Chapter 16

{Warning: Something happens that's pretty close to rape. But not really?. IDK I'm just going to say this either way}

{Your P.O.V}

Maybe I should've not went with them to Mango's base. I was still somewhat sick from when I pasted out. Like I said in the last chapter, I went to look for water. Which was a bad idea because I couldn't defend myself. I looked sick and helpless and overall a mess. Some person could easily come up and attacked me.

That's exactly what happened...

While I was walking around, a guy came out from the corner. I jumped as I saw him. I was still very weak, I doubt that I could fight him off. He smirked as he looked at me. I glared and stood up straight and crossed my arms in front of my chest. 

"Hey beautiful~" he purred. My glare darkened as I asked, "What do you want?" 

He put his arm on the wall and leaned next to me. "What's a cute girly doing out here? Shouldn't you be in some base hiding from this world. You know, while us strong men go out and fend for you?" 

I took a step back, no more like a few steps back. I didn't like where this was going.  "I can fend for myself, I don't need some guy's help." I stated. He's smirk only grew when I said this though. I can feel myself start to get nervous. Everything after that was a fast blur. 

{Warning: I guess}

I can sum everything up. He pinned me to the wall. I could've fought him back but I was weak. He... kept.. kissing me.
 I tried to move my face and push him off but it was no use. I could feel  something poking at my thighs. I started to feel tears form. I tried everything I could to get him off me. I could feel his hands slowly make it's way up my shirt. I closed my eyes and whimpered. That only made it worse. 

I could hear him take off his belt and unzip his pants. I was crying at this point, I had no idea what was going to happen. I could hear something up the alley. My eyes widened, I could hear Cory yelling my name. I couldn't give up now. The guy made his way to my neck. His licked and sucked everywhere on my neck. 

I put my hands on his head and grabbed it. I pushed him away as hard as I could. He was still stronger than me though. 

He grabbed my waist and looked me in the eye. "You're not going anywhere, Sweetheart." 

I growled and kicked him where the sun does not shine. He stepped back. Just in case he gets up and attacks me again. I punched him as hard as I could in the face. I felt like a badass.

I got my stuff and run down the alley. Making sure he wasn't following me.

{No more rape}

But of course he was. I couldn't hear but he was yelling. I left as fast as I could. Putting on my jacket, I went to go look for Cory and Nick. It felt like forever till I found them. They were at someplace probably asking about me.

I lightly tapped Nick on the shoulder. He look worried. Like really worried. He waved his hand for me to go away. He didn't even turn around. "Look at can't sell you stuff right now. My friend is missing." I turned my back, "Fine then, I could've helped you find your friend." His head perked up as he heard my voice. 

He turned and looked at me. I smiled and waved in his face. Cory, who heard this whole mess, turned as well. He looked even more worried than Nick was. "Look Nick, She said that she didn't-" Once he saw that I was standing in front of him. He smiled and quickly went to hug me. I was still pretty scared after the whole thing that just happened. I slowly hugged back, Nick joined in the hug. I smiled, it's good to know that my friends were worried about me. 

"Where were you (Y/N)?" Cory asked. I wasn't comfortable to talk about yet. "I'll tell you later.." I answered. I shook my head, "What happened with Mango?" Cory turned his head and quietly said, "It didn't work out. Mango didn't help with the whole thing either." I sighed and messed with my hair.

"So, what are we going to do next?" I asked.  Nick and Cory looked at each other. "We should get back to the base before we make any decisions." Cory stated and Me and Nick nodded. We walked off and headed to the base...

(I'm so sorry that these chapters were so short. I haven't had any motivation to do this. I might update this slower than before because summer break just started. Anyways have a nice day/night)

MariahReading Out~

(826 words)