Chapter 25

(Your P.O.V.) 

"So, What's up?" I asked getting ready for Sky's and Ross' harsh words. Instead I'm met with a very harsh hit to the head. 

"Ow What the hell?!" I shout, touching my head. 

"Please, please tell me you didn't let them out," Sky asked with an obvious amount of betrayal in his eyes. 

"I didn't, I just went to check on them," I frowned. 

"And how do we know that? You probably let them out and let them burned down all our information," Ross hissed. 

I glared at him, "I wouldn't do that, I didn't do that." I look away, "..maybe I did let them burned down the place, but!-"

"Then who let them out? Can't be a fucking ghost (Y/N)," Sky cussed. 

"I Didn't Do it!" I yelled, letting the pressure get to me. I looked ahead to see that Cory and Adam looked back at me. Sky flinches at me yelling.

"...Geez this guys really made you emotional," Sky sighed. 

"If it wasn't you then how'd they get out?" Ross asked. 

'I don't think I should tell them that, at least not yet,' I smiled. "Yeah, I have no idea how that happened."

It was obvious they didn't believe that. "We're the ones with the guns, you know that right?" 

"I do too," I smirked, remember how I won most of our silly shooting games. "Chill, I won't do anything. Let's just get back to your base and get Adam some help," I said becoming more serious when talking about Adam's condition.

"Alright.. But you're saying here with us," Sky demanded. I look back ahead at my group. 

"...Fine," I agreed. Sky wraps his arm around me, "Great! Now we can actually chit chat."

"Yeah... Sure," I smiled awkwardly. 

~ ~ ~

~ ~ 

~ ~ ~

Sky takes Adam to the infirmary to get patched up. Ross took me and Cory to the 'Base of operations' which I've been there before. I sit at one of the tables, next to the big rack of weapons. 

Cory continues to look around in awe at all the stuff. 

"So, one thing I want to ask is," Ross started, "Does your friend over there really know anything about these guys?" He asks Cory. 

"I don't know," Cory answers. 

"So we're healing a Dead man?" Ross interrogates him. 

"He can't be lying. I trust him enough to believe that when he says he knows something, he does," I add my two cents. 

"..Yeah, I've been traveling with him for so long and trust that he's telling the truth," Cory says right after me. 

Ross sighs, "So time will tell." 

"Right... Shouldn't we head out now? You know, Before the mysterious man's trail run dry," Cory says, taking a seat right next to me. 

"Yeah, you guys are free to go," He says staring right at us. 

Uni perks up in some sort of shock, "They're not coming with us?" 

"Huh? Yeah wait, wasn't this supposed to be something we do together? That's what we meant by the whole 'working together' thing," Cory growled. 

Ross looked over to him with a glare, "Do you like this paperwork? Do you see it all?"

I stayed quiet, realizing that most of it was for Bounty Hunting jobs. There was a lot of them, almost everywhere. Probably ranging from simple to really difficult.