Prologue

(Quick A/N. (F/D/C) = favorite dark color)

(Your P.O.V)

I slowly open my eyes, it was dark and It took me a while to figure out where I was. I saw that I was in some type of case.. I press my hands against the front and push it open. It opens with ease and dust flies everywhere. 

I step out into the darkness. 

"Hello..?" I called out. "Is anyone here?" I scanned the area to find nothing. 

Except a neatly place journal one a counter near me. It wasn't dusty like everything else so it was placed recently. 

I carefully open it. 

Hello, if you are reading this that means you've finally woken up. I know it would happen soon. Thank you for participating in Vault Tec. I will see you soon, and trust me. Your time in the wasteland will be...fun

From, (the name is crossed out. 

I finish reading the note and look around. There was barely any sign of human life here. I don't even know where I am. 

I kinda remember what happened..

I shake my head, "There's no time for this. I have to get out of here." I walk around and find some type of elevator? 

I go in and everything starts to glow. The doors shut and I start moving upwards.

"Ah! Well, Guess it's time to get moving," I say as we reach the top. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~

I walk aimlessly for about 2 hours, maybe even more. It's just been dirt and sand for the most of it. Until...

"A city..?" I focus my eyes on the shapes in the distances. I smile brightly, finally after so long I'm getting somewhere. 

My smile soon fades as I feel eyes burn into my back. My eyes widen as I quickly look behind me. There was nothing there, even if there was I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I'm basically helpless right now. 

I turn back around and head to the giant gate that lead into this city. Two guards stood at the front.   

"Um, Can I just go in?" I asked but he didn't look at me. Just stared straight forward. I shrug and push open the gates. 

"Woah, This isn't that bad.." I looked at the towers with many cannons on them.

"This is a bit, intimidating.." I walked past people and made my way to the center. Moving faster when I past a guy with a knife looking at me. 

There were a lot of things for sell, and you buy them with bottle caps? Kinda weird but okay. There was pigs and chickens. Even a cow! But they weren't really normal... They were more mutated.. I really don't know if I should be grossed out or scared. 

One of them looked at me straight in the eye. I looked at it then turned and went quicker. Yup definitely both. 

Once I get to the center, there was a guy standing a some boxes. He was trying to make a few deals with his product.