Emi cocked her head. "But I swear to god that I felt Majyo's presence..."

Kina shrugged. "Me too. Trick of our senses, I guess."

~In another place, in no one's POV...~

"Is it ok to make it hatch now?" she asked.

The boy chuckled. "It's up to you... You can either be impatient and wreck everything, or be patient and wreck even more things. Your choice."

She sighed. "I'm not the patient type, so... I'll just make it hatch now," she said.

~Later, in Shizuko's POV...~

"I wonder what the hell has gotten into Akumu," Ryuu muttered.

I nodded. "It's as if she chara changed with a venom snake or something.."

He shrugged. "Except there is no venom snake... Right?"

My eyes widened. "Do you think... That Majyo turned into a venom snake?! That would explain why Emi and Kina felt Majyo, and Akumu's wierd reactions!"

He nodded. "You're right," he muttered. "We should really check on her."

I nodded. "I've been thinking that, too. Let's go!"

Emi flew up. "It's a venom snake!" she exclaimed.

Kina flew up. "Majyo," she muttered.

"~It's her again!~" Kazu sang, and Aya just frowned and nodded.

I nodded. "Emi! Kina!"

They nodded. "Shizuko no kokoro: Unlock!"

I transformed, then shouted, "Chara Nari: Smiley Rebel!"

"Boku no kokoro: Unlock!" Ryuu shouted, and chara naried. "Chara Nari: Friendly Angel!"

I jumped as I felt arms around me. "I'll carry you there," Ryuu said, and flew up, going off to find the venom snake.

------------------------------------

Ninja Joker: *sigh*

Ryuu: What's wrong?

Ninja Joker: *glares* WHAT'S WRONG?! THE WHOLE WORLD IS! WHY, WHY, WHY DO I HAVE TO GET SO MANY FANFIC IDEAS?! I ALREADY HAVE TWO FANFICS THAT ARE NOT FINISHED AND NOW I HAVE TWO MORE FANFIC IDEAS?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Ryuu: *backs up* Woah, woah, woah, boy. Calm down.

Ninja Joker: *glares* HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN?! RIGHT NOW I'M PANICKING, PANICKING MY HEAD OFF! WHAT IF I CAN'T STOP MYSELF AND START ANOTHER TWO FANFICS?!

Shizuko: Calmness is essential.

Ninja Joker: *stares* What's wrong with you?

Ryuu: *snorts* She's trying to learn how to be calm, so that she won't go crazy over me.

Shizuko: I'd could probably break your neck, kick your stomach and slap your face, but what's important is peace.

Ryuu: She loves me, I know.

Shizuko: ... And if he dares to utter another word, I think that I'll just kill him, but I do believe that he is wise enough to-

Ryuu: It's obvious that she's gonna be my wife.

Shizuko: *cracks knuckles* I don't care if I don't maintain that stupid peace, I'm still gonna kick your ass!

Ryuu: *backs away* Did Kina chara change with you?

Shizuko: *narrows eyes* You wish. I'm going to kill you!

Ninja Joker: *blinks* What about me?

Shizuko: *turns around and bows* Follow your heart.

Ryuu: So follow your heart and love me!

Shizuko: *glares* I'm gonna make sure you die!

Ninja Joker: -.-lll I wonder what's gotten into them...

Akumu: *smiles evilly* To avenge for Majyo's death, I just made them drank some personality-changing potions... that's why.

Ninja Joker: *nods slowly*

Akumu: I also put some on you, which explains why you became a genius and had ideas for two fanfics...

Ninja Joker: THAT WAS YOU?! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! *chases Akumu*

Akumu: *runs away from me* IT LOOKS LIKE THE POTION WORE OFF!

:P Ok, I have to admit, that was really, really, really, REALLY lame. But I was just bored. So don't blame me. Hope you guys liked this chapter, and bye! :)