Chapter 22

Yumi's POV

So we crawled out of there and Yoon led two officers to where the trap is. Yona and Yuri cut the ropes of the tied barrels making it hit them. Yoon was about to aim the tranquilizer at them but the the boat moved sideways making us go out of balance. One officer took the chance and took Yuri as a hostage.

We struggle of what to do next. Yoon exposed himself being a male and a pirate making the other officer beat him up. 'Ugh, I can't do anything since they got a hostage!' Yoon then threaten that he set up bomb on the deck making them freak out. The officer holding Yuri as hostage toss her aside planning to take Yoon to the deck while we go back down stairs. Yona was trying to get to Yoon but got held back by the other officer. She bit him and the officer toss her to the side letting her find a bow and arrows. She grabbed those and ran to the dock with me following behind her.
When we got to the deck, Yona shot an arrow to threaten them. The officers backed away a little scared by the glare we were giving them. Yoon then told me to hurry and grab the firework and throw it into the fire. So I ran to him remembering that he told me that it was inside his obi, so I grabbed the firework out of his obi. I was about to run back but one of the officers grabbed my arm pulling me back. "Yona! Catch!" I yelled while throwing the firework to her. She caught it and went to set off the firework with the lamp's fire. The suspense was so long but at the end, the firework shot up into the sky making it seeable. The officers grab Yona when the firework shot up, confused at the fact of what she did. "It shot up." Yona yelled. 'Yes!' I screamed in my mind still getting hold back by a officer.
So basically the officers are officially pissed off at Yona and I. So they toss us to the floor threatening to kill us since we are the pirates' comrade. 'Jae-Ha, can you be any faster?!' I thought. Suddenly a figure dropped from the sky, it was Jae-Ha. He kicked the officers away making so much wind. "You guys are truly amazing. It's really cool that you guys really pulled it off." He said. "Jae-Ha!" Yona and I said at the same time. The officers then jabber at the 'soaring pirate' and yeah. "Never mind that. Just don't carelessly get close to me. I'll end up killing you. I'm not saint. I can't control myself against anyone who has hurt them." Jae-Ha said in a creepy voice. 'Okay, he's angry.' I thought. The officers started charging at him but Jae-Ha kicked them all away.
Yona and I rushed to Yoon to see if he's okay. He woke up, Yona hugged her and they both cried. So while they had their conversation, I picked up Ao who is showing that he chewed off the ropes. "Good job Ao. I'm glad we brought you." I said petting the small squirrel. But then, someone hooked a letter to our ship causing us to look there. 'Agh, why does there have to be more mercenaries!' I got up and grabbed a kunai that I hid and cut the bottom part of the dress till it was above my knees. 'Ah, this feels more comfortable. Now I can fight with nothing holding me back.' "Nee-san, are you going to fight?" Yona questioned with a worry face. "Yep. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." I said with a smirk. Mercenaries from the other ship charged at me, during that time Shin-Ah has also come and save Yona and Yoon from some officers that were about to attack them. The mercenaries that charged at me got send into the sea. 'Ha! Take that.' More and more came and I started to injure them with my kunai. I then heard Yoon pointed out which ship Yang Kum-Ji was on to Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah who was also fighting the mercenaries, so I went to grab Yona to get prepared for the showdown between Yang Kum-Ji.

Third POV

Yang Kum-Ji was leaving his ships behind riding on a small boat to retreat. Shin-Ah then pointed out to where he was to Jae-Ha, thus making Jae-Ha jump up to the sky towards Kum-Ji. Kum-Ji then pick up a bow and arrow, seeing that Jae-Ha was about to throw his kunai, he pull the mercenary in front of him to make his aim off. Jae-Ha cursed at that making him change the direction that he was throwing his kunais to. Yang Kum-Ji pulled the bowstring back, releasing the arrow make it slit Jae-Ha across the shoulder making him fall into the sea. He the put another arrow to the bow aim it right at Jae-Ha. He smirked, but it was not for long, he stop when he feel bloodlust as if someone was aiming at him. He looked around to where it came from. When he look up straight, he saw red and blue hair shining and fluttering due to the wind. A arrow pointed at him along with a kunai, the two holders sending a bloodlust glare at Yang Kum-Ji. In the endless night, you could hear a voice with bloodlust. "Yona, we going to aim for his heart. Ready?" Yumi asked with the most creepiest voice. Yona nodded. "Fire." Yumi said.

Yona shot the arrow while Yumi jumped up threw the kunai with so much power. It both hit him in the heart but with the kunai straight in the middle of the heart, Yang Kum-Ji then fell into the depths of the sea. Yumi and Yona stood there, wind blowing at them making their hair and dress flutter. The sun then raise, with the sunlight shining at them. People focused their attention on the two princesses. People had shocked faces that then turn into a happy face, knowing the fact that they defeated Yang Kum-Ji.
Moments later when they got to shore, Kija and Hak saw the conditions the princesses were in and thus they threaten to kill them. The girls were all laughing and Gi-Gan than said to the girls that we will celebrate with sake. The girls hurried off to get some and start the party.

Yumi's POV

I was leaning against a wall with my old comfortable clothes on looking at the crowd of people having so much fun, well if you don't include Yoon in this, it would be. Yoon was struggling with Jae-Ha about his wounds and pirates asking him for snacks. I smiled at that scene, looks like it's finally peaceful. I then saw Yona went up to me. "Ne, nee-san. Let's go for a walk." Yona said. "Sure." I replied following her.

It was a quiet walk through some random ally with us staring up at the sky. 'Wait, I think this is where we are about to bump into Soo-Won. Nooooo! I'm not prepared.' "Oops, I think we went to far. They are going to get worry about us. Looks go back!" Yona said and grabbed me my the hand. "Yeah, we don't want them yelling at us." I said. Yona smiled and started running holding my hand. We turned a corner with Yona bumping into someone making both of us fall on the ground. "We're sorry." We both said at the same time. "Ah, not at all." The all too familiar voice said. "I wasn't looking ahead carefully myself." He said while holding out his hands to us. I looked at Yona and saw her shock face, at the same time we both looked up seeing Soo-Won with a face that suddenly looked shock. He stared at us with wide eyes, surprise at the fact of us being here. 'Oh shoot.' I thought.