Sixty-six

Freddie's p.o.v:

We decided to stick with a similar plan that Max had spoke about earlier and I think it's a good idea, so Gina and I made the phone calls.

And Max picked out a place where it would happen, turns out it's the same place where we had our 16th birthday party, so that's going to be some party for Dad.

We lead him to convince Eleanor to come as we were leaving "You ready" Gina asked getting her purse "yeah, let's go" I replied heading to my car, with that we were on our way to the airport to pick up our plan.

Louis p.o.v:

There was a huge traffic jam on the highway so it took forever to get home, but it helped me a bit to rehearse what I'm wanting to talk to the kids about.

Everything Brianna told me ran through my mind over and over again. I really am fortunate enough knowing I'm finally divorced but after seeing her so sober I don't know what to say.

The last time I remembered her like that was....before Freddie turned one, she wasn't always so drunk but it really does cheer me up that she's getting the help she needs.

But I do feel upset about how she talked about El and I, it was nice that she see's her as the love of my life. But I'm concerned how much of a problem her and I situation is.

One minute she loves me then the next she hates me and I do the fucken same.

No wonder I'm so in love with Eleanor.

I finally got home after a two hour traffic, and there's nothing more than me wanting to get out of the car in order to stretch my legs out.
A familiar Tesla was parked in front of the garage meaning Freddie and Gina could be home.

"FREDDIE, GINA-LEE" I shout opening the door, only to be surprised by my siblings screaming and hugging me. "Guys what are you doing here I-I thought you were gonna be here in a few days" I say all shocked.

"We couldn't wait so we switched our flight and took the next one that led here" Lottie explains pulling away from the hug while the rest of them did the same.

"Where's Gina and Freddie?"  "Oh their upstairs making phone calls but enough of that how about we all head out to eat I'm starving" Ernest says jumping up and down making them all agree.

"Alright then, sure, where should we go"

Gina's p.o.v:

I could hear Dad downstairs talking to our Aunties and Uncle Ernest, thank god they were distracting him while Freddie and I arrange the party.

Our plan was to bring them over to the US before Louis birthday and bring a distraction to him so we could plan our plot.
"Now I know how Zayn and Dad felt when they were planning our birthday party" I say plotting on Freddie's bed face first.

"Don't mention it, it was worse when it was only my mine" he spun the gaming chair he was sitting on back and forth while dialing someone.
I stood up and continued to look inside the box we still had from Dads closet, and found a scrap book of pictures with the title.

ELOUORS MEMORIES

I opened it and sat back down looking at the pictures.

[A/N: Agh the feels 😩❤️]

I smiled as I flipped page through page seeing each picture of them smiling, laughing or just loving each other. "I think it's weird seeing how much we look like them huh?" I say facing Freddie.

"Yeah I'm not surprised, we look like a teenage version of them" I laughed a bit before putting the book back in the box "let's hope this plan works" I sigh

"it will, we're like the Parent Trap, except we're not twins separated from our parents, have an evil step mother, or a butler and we didn't meet at an all girls camp" he smiled making us both then laugh, "alright Lindsey Lohan".

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I got home finding Max cooking dinner listening to Ariana Grande 'God is a woman' "you, you love how I move, you love how I touch YOU" he sings quickly turning to me "you love it how it's said and done YOU BELIEVE GOD IS A WOMAN"  he danced towards me and placed his hand on my belly.

Making me question, "uh..okay" I took a step back and went to the refrigerator to grab a water bottle "what, I'm just trying to sing about the glory of a baby who will be running around this house in a few months" I rolled my eyes playfully as he handed me a plate of food.

"I was thinking" he started "we should go to this party I was invited, someone who I knows birthday is coming up so, I think it's a good way to get distracted and have fun, you know before the baby arrives" he says calmly.

"Why?" "It's just a thought you know, you haven't been to a celebration since...I don't even remember, please El, come on"

"No thanks, I'm extremely tired, I got errands to run and..."

"Please, you don't even need to drink there, just at least come as moral support for me"

He made his puppy eyes and wobbly lip, and of course I couldn't resist it.

"I'll think about it"  was all I said.

[A/N: My fellow peeps, I wanna say thank you so much for your patience and I can't believe how great this is becoming love y'all]