Eleven

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I was now in Freddie's car with the boys as they were going to take me somewhere I didn't know where, I have noticed that Jacob, Ryan, and Izak were looking wired, but I brushed it off and went through my phone seeing the social media going on about the new movie coming soon, I'm not that famous as you'll say my Dad doesn't want the fame to ruin my life, but I don't know why he says that.

"Were here" Freddie cheerd, we were at a ice skating rink, "good thing we made it alive" Ryan sigh stepping out of the car, we did the same and walked over to the place, all five of us got our skates, I didn't really much know how to ice skate cause I always slip and fall on my butt.

"Do you need help" Izak said as he saw me trying to tie on my skates "uh..Yeah" he got down on one knee and helped me tie the laces together. It was cute seeing him be a gentleman, once he finished I try to stand up but almost falling, he caught me before I could hit the ground, "come on I'll guide you" he said sweetly and pulled me to the rink, he let go of my hand and left me standing there while he tried to do some weird moves making me giggle.

I tried to skate around without falling and I got the hang of it, "so since the boys are over there, how about we get to know each other" he said "alright 21 Questions" I asked.

"Sure you go first" I nod "ok uh..favorite animal" he laughs "cat's you" "bunnys, your turn" "um..do you have a boyfriend" "uh no, we broke up last month, you".

what you expect me to be the kind not to, well yeah I had a few boyfriend's I dated behind my dad's back but you know I never kissed them. "No" he replies simply.

We went on asking each other crazy questions until he then dared me to spin around, "wow you're good" I thanked him and did a small jump like what professionals do, only to be bumped into a random person who caused me to fall but luckily Izak catches me again, but were face to face starring at each other's eyes "IZAK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" a girl with red hair came up to us along with her friends.

"You told me that you were going to hang out with the boys and I see you here with some girl, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME" I seemed confused, he let go of me and I fell to the ice "What..pff no Claire why would I do that to you" he says as if nothing happened "don't lie to me I saw you with that girl and you both were about to kiss" she was preferring to me, "No of course not she's Ryan's girlfriend I was only trying to help her as he went to the bathroom" wow he's a good liar he should be an actor.

Wait didn't he said he didn't have a girlfriend, it seems like he was trying to make a move on me.
Well two can play at that game. "Yeah he was just helping me, how could I cheat on my boyfriend besides this boy isn't my type" I pointed at Izak, she gave me a glare and looked back at Izak, I noticed Ryan over to the other side with Jacob while Freddie was slipping, "well it was nice meeting you Claire have a nice day" I faked smile and skated over to the other boys, "enjoying the fun Gina" Freddie asked, I nod and looked back at Izak seeing that he and his girlfriend were kissing.

"Such a liar" I whispered and looked back at Ryan, Jacob and Freddie, they looked over to where I was looking and they all fake peuked "no who invited her" Jacob said groaning "you know her" I said they nodded "Izak's bitchie girlfriend, gosh we hate her" I gave them a look "then why is he dating her?" I asked "he goes with any girl who's pretty he doesn't care about personalities" Jacob scoffed.

We decided to leave Izak and his girlfriend to it, and went to get some food, my phone ranged and it was Stella.

"G, you won't believe it"
"What, what's wrong?"
"My brother can't be your guide partner for your sweet 16, he has a tickets to see Beyonce"
"What!, he thinks that she's important than my party, I was gonna pay him a big amount but I know that's gone"
"I know, we're going to have to find someone else"
"But that's in two months and I still have lot's of things to do"
"Your gonna have to find someone, I'll call you later"
"Fine"

I hanged up and groaned looking at my phone, Stella's brother 'Phillip' was the only one who could be my partner for the party cause my Dad can only trust him, though he's two years older than me he's very respectful. "What's wrong?" Freddie asked seeing my face "I don't have a guide partner for my sweet 16" I groaned again, "I'll do it" Ryan said I looked at him seriously "really" "yeah" he nod, Fred looked shocked "Ryan you said you'll be at my party" he shrugged at the angry boy, "your having a party" I said "yeah, my Dad throws the most craziest party's of all time" I smiled but he still looked upset, "I was wanting to invite you to my party but I know you're busy with yours" we returned back our skates and left the place.

They dropped me back home and I entered in noticing that My Dad still hasn't returned, I decided to just go to my secret closet and organize a few things.

From about an hour I heard the door open and knew that Dad came back, we didn't talk but Gigi then came excited but nervous at the same time, "Gina, Zayn I know I love you both and I since it's been quite a long time..." She placed a white box on the table and opened it turning it around to see, only to surprise us with something big.