Twenty-seven

Gina-Lees p.o.v:

"GINA YOU'RE ADOPTED"

All I could hear was Freddie say those words through the microphone, my eyes widened so shocked. The crowd gasped.
I looked at him shaking my head.

"N-No this is some kind of joke right, right? It can't be" I say looking around, my Dad and Gigi were both facing away, I began to tear up and without a word I ran out of the party, hearing Freddie call my name in the back, but I kept on running throwing my heels to the side of the garden and ran bear foot to my house.

It can't possibly be that I'm adopted, but if it was then it would mean that all of my whole life was a lie, being my dad's biological daughter after he had always  told me that since I was young.

Once I got to the house I quickly went up to my room and slammed the door jumping into my bed and cried. I still repeated the same words over and over 'you're adopted' 'you're ADOPTED' 'YOU'RE ADOPTED'

Freddie's p.o.v:

I ran after Gina yelling her name but she just left, I turned around seeing my Dad just shocked from what I've done yet he should be out of mind in what I need to tell him, "Freddie what did you do" he said, I tried to ignore him but he kept on repeating and saying that I shouldn't have done something like that.

Making me cry thinking that I gotta solve this situation "STOP IT STOP IT YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL DAD" I shouted running my hands through my hair.
"WHAT OF COURSE I KNOW YOU, YOU'RE MY SON THE ONLY CHILD OF MINE" I shook my head still crying.
"I'M NOT YOUR ONLY CHILD" he looked at me confused "Gina-Lee is your child as well" I sobbed and ran to the only place and person I think could help.

Louis p.o.v:

"Gina-Lee is your daughter as well" my eyes widened big thinking that it's not true, before I could say something else Freddie ran off not letting me understand anything.

I wanted to run after him but my mum pulled my arm "let him he knows his way back" she said crying, Zayn came running outside searching for Gina "she ran off" I told him he seemed all mad kicked the wall. "Fuck she wasn't supposed to know this" he said, I was about to tell him to explain when he quickly ran back inside.

The party had to be over since the situation happened making me, my sister's brother and my mother leave to my house.

"I don't get it mum Freddie just ran off telling me that, Gina's my daughter... How?" I tell her sitting on the bar stools "Louis I thought you would've known it already" she sighs walking upstairs, leaving me again confused, what do I not know?

She came back holding a file with something in it. "I think you'll be surprised to know" she last said handing me it and quietly went to her room.
I opened to the first paper I saw which was a birth certificate like Freddie's but in pink all it said was the name and MOTHER!.

I looked closer to that fimilar name Eleanor Calder, then it hit me, my ex girlfriend is the mother of Gina but what does that have do with me cause it doesn't have the father's name in it?
I read the others papers until I got to the last one saying that it's confirmed that... I'm the father. Wait but how.

Memories came to my head remembering the last time I was with Eleanor and we did and... NO this can't possibly be. How come I was never told I had a second child for over sixteen freaking years.
What I want to know is that why didn't Eleanor ever told me she was pregnant with my baby,  I've loved her so much and for one fucking mistake I messed up so much on our relationship.

Where have my kids gone to.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I ran to Eleanor's house since I knew exactly where it was cause I goggled it. I banged on the door multiple times wanting her to answer, once she opened the door seeing me all cold and wet from the rain that's falling, she gasped.
"Freddie oh my God come in" she pulled me inside her warm house "what happened you're all cold" I began to cry "sit down I'll bring you a blanket and some tea" she softly spoke walking into the kitchen.

By the time she came back I had already calm down a bit "do you want to explain to me what had happened" I nod and look directly to her.
"I was at my birthday party that I shared with a friend of mine and by accident I shouted the truth to her about her being adopted she ran off and my Dad got angry at me then that's when I shouted at him then I ran away so here I am" I tell her in sobbs.

"Oh dear" coos and pulled me into a warm hug, she felt like a warm loving mother that I never had "it's going to be alright, "what did you even shouted at your father" she pulled away.

"I told him that Gina-Lee is his daughter as well".