Forty-four

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

The movie was a life time full of tears, laugh, scariness and lesson which technically was awesome.

I wish I could say that we stayed and went to the after party, but mum, Max and I lead with our plan and made a run for it only ending up bumping over at the crew members.

Crap

"Ah Gina your leaving so soon, we need to take our pictures" one of them said and pulled me over to everyone else as they posed for the camera.

My eyes locked quickly with the same as mine, Louis just saw me here while he wanted to snap a pic of Freddie and Izak.

He turned toward the other side facing Eleanor and Max then back at me, "G-Gina" he stuttered immediately wanting to say another word but I made a run for it along with Max and Mum.

Louis shouted a wait and began to chase us but thankfully we got to the car were I then stepped on that gas pedal.

As the thee of us got home after what we just went through back there, max made us some tea as I went to get changed into some sweats, taking my makeup of and putting my hair up in a messy bun.
I went to the kitchen but shortly after ease dropping at mum and Max's conversation.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I can't bother to just remember what we just gone through, "I don't want to see him, I didn't even wanted to bother seeing him there if he went to the premier" I tell Max gave me a cup of tea with two spoons if honey.

"I'm sorry you had to El, but you know that this hiding or escaping is gonna be difficult, He is the father of Gina." he sighs "Louis doesn't need to give a shit about us, he wasn't there her whole life" "neither were you" I glared into his eyes.

"He has a life, why doesn't he understand that like before when he dumped me without letting me even tell him about my pregnancy, the worse thing I ever did was give her up for an adoption at least I know that Gina actually existed" I cried not caring how badly my makeup will end up like.

Both of us then heard the door slam making us jump at the same time, worrying who was that,

then again I think Gina over heard us talk.

Louis p.o.v:

I was devastated

Gina was living with Eleanor this whole time, how come Freddie never told me this. Fuck.

I got in my car trying to follow them but they were no where in sight. I don't even know where they live but I need to find out now.