Sixty-four

(A few days later)

Gina's p.o.v:

Christmas was around the corner also Dads birthday and all Freddie and I have been doing is work on our secret project for Mum and Dad to get back together.

Along with a little help of Zayn for letting us borrow his basement studio he had recently had constructed so he could work form home and not miss much on his kids milestones.

"You sounds more higher then I do" I tell Freddie as we both fool around, waiting for the last piece of our project to be downloaded, "it's done" Zayn calls from upstairs "REALLY" we shout running up.

"Yep all we need is the idea to how you both want them to hear it" we looked at each other then groaned.

Over those past few days Mum had been ignoring the doctors orders in keeping her stress low but instead she's been out helping Max with his news blog post, we asked him to not let her in danger but he can't say no to her, because she's been so distracted.

And Louis, well...

He has been ignoring us by not answering our calls nor text messages and whenever were around him he heads to his room or leaves the house, tho we soon realize that he had signed up for therapy yesterday after we checked his phone while he slept to check just in case he didn't end up on the wrong step.

Now we're trying to figure out how we'll be able to bring these two people (who I'm supposing are hating each other) together "what are gonna do" I say as we had headed out to my car after saying goodbye to Zayn and Gigi, before the kids wake up.

The meantime as I drove we tried to come up with ideas as we arrived to my flat but all we got are shitty things.

"Mum, Max, we're home" I say walking in, Max comes by speed walking and shushing us "your mothers asleep" he whisper shouts pointing at the living room where she slept peacefully with Bruce by her side.

Each of us tiptoed to the kitchen to talk

"When she was pregnant with you she use to sleep everywhere, I would find her in the kitchen, the office, outside, heck even using the toilet" he chuckled telling me as I then didn't care at the moment all I wanted was some help for this.

"We got our project done, but there's a problem to it" Fred tells him holding his phone about to show Max our ideas.

"Any chance you got anything planned for this" I ask.

"Not sure, tho, I think we could maybe rent a place for your Dads birthday and invite some close people but before anything starts He and Eleanor could arrive early and BAM out of no where the project could appear then we'll leave them in the room together until they make up, huh what do you think"

I gave him a look "this is REAL LIFE not the Parent Trap" I say about to shout but quickly placed my hands down by slamming them on the island, "now, now, hold up Gina I think Max has got the idea" Fred had shushed me to let my beloved uncle continue with the idea.

But Mum walked in yawning, "guys I want to visit someone" we gave her a weird look, even Bruce agreed.

Louis p.o.v:

I had arrived home after my first
therapy session, I don't believe in these types of things but since I don't really have someone to talk to so I have no other choice.

My lads are on holiday vacation and my sisters and Earnest won't be here until another three days before my birthday.

And I can't barely look at my kids with full regret to what I did to Eleanor. When she said I love you I knew she would regret it and to seem that I had been right because I haven't heard from her ever since.

so this was my only option.

I only began to talk to Dr Ace with the beginnings of what true problems were and at the end, he offered me to go see my mum at the cemetery.

It kind of did bring me to think about it but again how can I do this, but if she could respond then I'll see.

So I went with his idea and drove there.

The clouds did bring texture when I arrived, all grey and cold and almost all the tombstones had something Christmas related on them.

"Hey Mum" I say finding her grave, I kneeled on one leg to wipe the dirt on top of the rock her name was written on, "I'm sorry I haven't visited you, there were some things that had been going on and.." I chuckled a bit before I knew it I sobbed myself with tears.

"I don't know what to do, The love of my life is afraid of me after I kicked her out of my house, my children are mad at me, and I have another baby on the way BUT I JUST FUCK EVERYTHING UP" I cried and cried even more, knowing she won't respond back.

I held tombstone tightly, "why did you have to go, if only you were here to help me"

"Louis" I quickly turned around hoping to see my mother but it wasn't.

It was her.

[A/N: Ooooooohhhhh my god we're almost there *shook* Guys I can't believe it's been almost Three years since I wrote this story I'll never forget how much support you've given me to keep this going 😄 so in honor of it I'm giving a shout out to whoever wants it on my YouTube channel. Make sure to vote and comments on this and see ya in the next chapter.]