fifty-three

Gina's p.o.v:

I came back around midnight knowing mum and Max would be asleep.
Bruce went straight to my room as I headed towards the bathroom to take off my makeup and put my PJ's on.

Freddie texted me right before I sat on my bed saying how he just dropped off his aunts and uncle Ernest at the airport. They were going back to the uk to clear up the rest of Johannas things.
Louis said his goodbyes at home since he wasn't gonna go to the airport so Freddie drove them there instead.

I said my byes before I got home tho.

I texted him back asking if he was going to be okay at home with our Dad.

F:"I'll be fine G, I'm a man not a baby"

He texted

G: "that's not what your no-chest-hairs say"

F:🖕

G: 😂

I placed my phone back on my night stand and fell asleep with Bruce next to me.

Louis p.o.v:

Couldn't believe she just left like that after what I thought we did last night El should've forgiven me and she would have been mine again.

But without a note or a reason why she went off like I was a one night stand to her makes me feel more broken then before.

I cried the whole day as all my sisters, Freddie and Gina cleaned up my mums things and booked their flight to the uk. I said my goodbye bye shouting out the door as I was too depressed to walk out of my room, it was rude but I felt so dead after all this shit happening this morning.

(2 weeks later)

Freddie's p.o.v:

I know Dad isn't being himself since what happened to Eleanor running off that day.

At first I thought it was grief from grandma's death but after a few days I know it just wasn't that.

Gina has been coming by my house to check up on me and Dad, also the custody days she has to be here.

We've tried cooking but that always ends up like shit so we sometimes end up boiling pasta and add teriaki sauce on it and boom food that's edible.

Dad sometimes would come down to eat but we would just have silent dinners with him since he barely says anything just words like "thanks and morning even though it's either evening or night time.

We started to worry about him until this morning when I received a phone call from a strange number when Gina and I were having breakfast.

"Hello? "

"Freddie? "

"Um, yeah who is this?"

"It's me Austin, Austin Clark, your uncle"

I put a strange face on after hearing that name it sounds so familiar.

"What?"

"Your mom's brother, well stepbrother"

"I think I remember you"

"Alright well listen I'm calling you because... Your mom, she's well... In the hospital"

I almost choked on my food but swolled it hard after hearing his words.

"WHAT"

"I'll explain when you get here please she's hurt"

I looked at G and with speed I got my car keys and her running behind me knowing I'm about to explain it to her on the way.
"Wait" Gina said jumping out of the car, running back inside and back to the car holding something and shoving it into her purse.

-

By the time we got there I ran to the desk lady and said "Brianna Jungwriths room please" all worried I felt she told me where and we both speed off to the elevator.

The we got to the fifth floor and their was about four people next to the door who looked familiar as if I knew them before.

"Freddie" they all say I gasped finding out who they were.