Ticklish

Keith reluctantly let Lance make him purr. He liked it a lot, but he doesn't want to admit it. Lance enjoyed the feeling of Keith purring underneath him.

Lance stopped petting Keith, causing a displeased and confused groan from the boy, and leaned up to get nose to nose with him. Keith felt his face heat up a little bit thinking how he could just lean in and kiss Lance.

So that's what he did, and a shocked whimper came from Lance's throat. However Lance quickly obliged and kissed Keith back. It was a quick kiss. No more then five seconds, but it meant everything to the two.

Keith wrapped his arms around Lance and held him closer to him like a child. His heart hurt but it was beating calmly. He didn't know why, and he didn't really care. As long as Lance was here.

Lance smiled and leaned into Keith's embrace, "Is this how you cradled me in your arms during our bonding moment?" Lance asked, already knowing the answer.

Keith sighed, and immediately read Lance's voice. "You remember. don't you?" He asked, but it wasn't a question.

Lance held his face away from Keith's sight, "No~..." He wavered almost playfully.

Keith grabbed Lance's face, "You don't?" He said, like how you would ask a small child.

Lance pursed his lips and shook his head. Not trusting his voice. Keith was able to read Lance's face though and immediately knew that the blue paladin was lying.

"Stop lying."

"I'm not lying kitten." Lance said nervously. Shrinking away from Keith's playful glare.

Keith leaned up to Lance and acted as though he was going to kiss him again. But when Lance closed his eyes and leaned back, Keith pulled away until Lance opened his eyes again in realization.

Keith laughed at the boy's confusion and pinned Lance to the bed, "Tell me the truth!" He tried to say threateningly, but it only came out in a playing manner.

"I am!" Lance tried to argue but it came out weak and flustered. He was nervous being under Keith like this.

Keith went nose to nose with Lance, "Are you ticklish?" He whispered mischievously.

Lance's face shortly contorted into panic before going into mock confusion shaking his head. Keith wasn't buying shit and reached down to Lance's sides. His fingers twitching eagerly.

Lance grabbed Keith's wrist, "I'm not tick-ticklish Keith!" He yelled.

This only made Keith want to try more. He obviously was ticklish, but Keith wanted to see so for himself. So he had something to use against Lance. Like how Lance now can use his purring against him.

Keith mocked defeat and disinterest and leaned down again acting like he was going to kiss Lance again.

Lance was skeptical of the sudden mood change but wasn't complaining. Keith then put his lips on Lance's neck. Lance hummed in response lifting his head. That's when Keith blew a raspberry. Making Lance yelp in surprise, and let go of Keith's wrists.

"WHAT THE- KEITH!!" Lance screamed, but it quickly turned into loud laughter as Keith tickle Lance's sides.

Lance laughed loudly and tried to get Keith's hands off. Keith was showing no mercy and kept at it while laughing himself.

"K-K-Keith!!! STOP!!" Lance yelled, barely able to get his words out through his laughter.

Keith laughed harder as Lance started to laugh harder. It was contagious. Keith then lifted up Lance's shirt and blew another raspberry, but this time it was into Lance's stomach.

Lance practically squealed and started trying to shove Keith. Lance was flailing and not able to control his laughter.

"Tell me the truth!" Keith demanded still laughing.

Keith stopped tickling Lance for a second to let him catch his breath to talk. Lance scowled at Keith and took multiple deep breaths.

"Fine! I remember. Happy?" Lance said scoffing.

Keith smiled, "very." He answered.

Lance's scowl turned into a soft look as he caressed Keith's smiling face, smiling sweetly himself.

"You should smile more..." Lance sighed.

Keith hummed leaning into Lance's hand, "Mhm... why's that?"

"It suits you better then the emo scowl you put on." Lance teased.

"HEY!"