updates, about me & this book

Btw watch the video, it isn't klance, but i still cried. its my apology for not coming out with a chapter first. I swear i'm half way done with the next chapter.

now, for those few who are reading this fic, i am thankful. as far as i know there are about 5 of you. and feel free to comment on this fic and tell me how you think about it. i love writing and i have so many stories in my google docs, but those are private for now.

if in i accidentally do not capitalize my sentences or anything else that needs to be capitalize im sorry if that bothers you. my left shift key doesn't work on my computer, and it's a pain to turn on caps lock or do my left shift key every time i need to capitalize something. so ill try to cap everything when i edit, so sorry if i miss something.

now, for those who want smut. SORRY, but it ain't happening. i am a young, awkward, little bean and i don't feel comfortable writing about that stuff. so sorry, no sex.

in this fic, i am going to lead into the confession/kiss. i'm not really going to dive right into the fluff, but i promise i wont drag to make the story longer.

if ANY of you say something about the new season i swear. i have not been able to watch it because i have cancelled netflix for the moment.

I ship almost everyone in voltron. my main ship is actually Pidgance. i have a fic in my google doc but it's only an outline for now. there are only a few ships i am iffy about, or am completely rejecting. the ones i am iffy about are with shiro and keith, shiro and lance, shiro and hunk. i COMPLETELY reject shiro and pidge and coran with anyone. sorry if i offended any of those shippers, if you are going to comment saying how i am (excuse my french) a fucking bitch and i have no right saying any of those ships are bad, you can either leave, or not do that and ignore and respect my opinions. :)

i am also sorry if crude language offends you. if you rather me not use it feel free to comment and i'll try to minimize it. :)

I don't have a certain schedule for this book, I'll try to do once a week if a can, but it's more when I feel like writing. I do this for fun.

Now I must leave and write the chapter I promised. Thank you my 5 faithful readers you keep me going! <3

Edit: the next chapter is out now. Btw... I'm sorry... you're going to hate me.