Thoughts

Before I start the chapter I must say THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Over 400 reads already and 28 votes. I love you all and thank you for reading my fanfic! I know it's not a lot compared to others, but for me... I'm thrilled. Thank you thank you thank you. And now... with the next chapter! (Btw there's a spoiler of season 2. So if you haven't gotten past episode eight of season 2 then do not read until you have, because I don't want to spoil anything.)

Keith couldn't sleep. His mind was to restless with a dull non existent pain in his chest in which confused him. He just was to awake to fall asleep. Especially when Lance was in the room right next to his. Stupid, annoying, play boy that sniped a bullet right into his heart, mind, and body.

I guess he is the sharp shooter... Keith thought as he sighed a long breath. Closing his eyes to imagine Lance's deep blue ones staring back into them.

He smiled such a small smile even he didn't notice it. Confused and annoyed with his thoughts he groaned loudly and got out of his bed, rubbing his hand over a tired face.

"I need some water..." Keith muttered to himself and lazily pressed the button to open his door.

It quietly hissed open and he walked towards the kitchen. Eyes drooping tiredly due to restless exhaustion.

As Keith neared the kitchen he noticed the light in there was already lit. He sighed wondering who it was. As he walked in he saw Shiro, eating a bowl of the Altean food goo with a glass of milk. Shiro didn't notice Keith until he went to the faucet with a cup.

"Oh!" Shiro started, looking at the now running water, "I didn't see ya. Couldn't sleep?"

Keith only shook his head as he sat down with his glass of water, taking a sip. Shiro pursed his lips, "What's on your mind?"

Keith sighed, "Stuff." He replied vaguely.

Shiro narrowed his eyes, "What kind of stuff?"

"Things..."

"Keith!" Shiro said sharply, annoyed with his bullshit. Keith jumped almost spilling the glass.

"Sorry. It's just, I have a lot of..." Keith set down his cup to gesture his hands around his head and chest, "Thoughts and emotions happening."

Shiro raised an eyebrow, "What's causing these thoughts and emotions?"

Keith looked at him hesitantly.

"Is it because you're Galra?"

Keith shook his head violently, "No! It's not that." He said quickly, looking down at his glass.

Shiro looked at Keith blankly for a moment and then realization hit, "It's Lance isn't it?"

Keith winced as Shiro struck home and nodded slowly after a minute or two.

Shiro smiled kindly and bemused, "Just tell him. What's the worst that can happen?"

"Lance could reject and hate me and we won't be able to form Voltron." Keith said flatly.

Shiro shook his head, "Why would he hate you? He's an open minded person, I wouldn't be surprised if he liked you back!"

"What if he isn't gay and is against it? I'm screwed." Keith wavered and ran his fingers through his brunette mullet, grabbing the long part at the end.

Shiro only shrugged, "It isn't gay if it isn't on Earth. Who's to say it isn't just a natural love for one another?"

Keith ponders this for a minute and gulps down his water in the process, smiling at Shiro, "That... helped. Al lot actually. Thank you Shiro."

Lance along with Keith, couldn't sleep, he wasn't tired. He was thinking about Keith. And his mullet and indigo eyes that boar into his own. Lance was aware of his feeling towards Keith. And was nervous about them. How would the others react? How would Keith react? Disgusted? Or happy?

Lance didn't want to jeopardize the team and make it so they can't form Voltron. What should he do? Bottle up these emotions and hope they'll go away before they deny his mental health? Or tell Keith and jeopardize the team?

He was at a crossroads. And didn't know what to think about it. He rolled over and squeezed his eyes shut in hopes exhaustion and tire would catch up and beat him down, but all the showed up behind Lance's eyelids was Keith's smile, and he thought about how much he wished to be the cause of that beautiful smile.

A dull pain impaled through his chest and he sighed loudly, "Damnit... I can barely handle this anymore..." as he got out of bed to go to Keith's room.

Hello once again! I hoped you liked the chapter and I hope I can get another one out soon. I'm sorry for the wait. I've been busy and we recently got a puppy, and she's lots and lots of work. Thank you so much once again for supporting the Fan Fic! Love you all! Have a good night, morning, or afternoon depending on where you are reading it! Buh bye! <3