I nodded and got the assurance from him.

And for the rest of the week, I had been busy preparing for the awards night. I have been with Lucy and the other girls to pick up the dresses. There will be a red carpet runway before the show starts. It will also be televised all over the world. I am freakingly nervous.

Mavis has been nominated again for the rock band of the year, artist of the year and song of the year. Angel and Gray's duet is also nominated as song of the year. Mavis will also perform in the awards show.

"Is this okay?" I went outside of the walk-in closet to ask Gray about how I look.

I wore a light blue satin gown that hugs all the curves in my body. The gown has a slit that reveals my leg up until my thigh. It has a turtle neck design but bare in the back, gems and diamonds are all over my satin night gown. I also had to style my hair into a bun. I know how to do my make up, smoky with a slight of blue eye shadow to match my dress. I turned around for him to see my bare back.

I heard him groaned and I quickly turned around to see him. His eyes are intensely looking at me.

"You look stunning." He said. Ha! He looked dashing with his black suit and white long sleeves inside and a blue necktie. I have seen him in all of his outfits. And all of them are breathtaking. And today, I don't know if I'm still breathing. He looks so breathtaking and painfully handsome in a suit.

I walked slowly up to him and touch his tie. I arranged it properly. "You look dashing, Gray-sama."

His hands went on my waist and then up to my bare back. I shivered inside when he touch my back. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"Come on love birds, the limo is ready." Erza knocked on our room. Gray hissed and narrowed at the closed door. I chuckled.

"Come on." I dragged him out of his room.

There are all waiting for us in the living room. All my friends decided that they would just meet us here and we can all go together at the awards night.

"You can fuck later after the show is over." Gajeel snickered.

"What? No, we're not-" I protested. My cheeks are burning in embarrassment. Levy slapped him on the arm and they all laughed with it.

"Come on, let's go." Gray said. I looked at him and I saw his cheeks turn red as well. I couldn't help but smile.

Well, atleast it did calm me.

The ride to the venue was smooth. Mavis is in the same limo with their girlfriends including me while others are in their designated cars which follows behind us. Erza has been checking social media accounts and has been giving positive feedbacks to us as well.

"You should take pictures as a group here in the limo and we will upload it." Jane suggested. She was in the front seat of the car.

The group agreed. Erza took a picture of them. I took a photo of them as well. They were all handsome in a suit. I felt proud, thinking that it was just a dream before now they are here on the top. I am so proud of them. After some shots, Erza posted it on their official accounts. Aries, Lucy, Erza and I took selfies as well. We toast a champagne while we are on our way.