Chapter 6.

After class there was I. In the bus station waiting for Jackson to come. I was really stressed, I'm afraid of his reaction, we never argued and we are friends since we were little kids.     Besides, if Minah arrives earlier then him or in the middle of our talk things can go really ugly.
  When he arrived, the first thing I wanted to do was to give him a thight hug and apologize for all I've done, but I couldn't, not now...
  Jackson had lose weight, his face was pale, he looked really sick which  broke my heart.
  JS: "Hi."
  ME: "Hey..."
  JS: "I was really surprised when you agreed to meet up."
  I remainded in silence.
  JS: "I... don't know were to start...First of all, are you okay?"
  ME: "I think so..." I answered confused.
  JS: "That's good to hear." a sincere smile formed on his lips. "I know that I am the last person on earth that you want to see right now... I just want to say that it was never my intention to hurt your feelings, eventhough that's exactly what I did. You're the most important human being to me, I hate seeing you like this, specially because of me... I can't even imagine what you're going through" as he spoke his eyes were getting watery "Of course I'm not here to ask to be forgiven, cause, I can't even do that myself, I just want to hug you one last time, then I swear that you'll never see me again"
  I was shooked and confused with is words. I thought that he was upset with me, but he was here to apologize. Is words showed regret, sadness and despair. Every single word of his hurt to ear, each word of his were like a knife being stabbed in my heart. And what did he meant when he said that I'll never see him again?
  ME: "Jackson... Just... Don't hurt yourself please."
  JS: "I can't promise you that."
  I couldn't control my tears anymore. I had to tell him the truth now. But it was to late.
  MINAH: "What do you think you're doing next to her, huh?"
  ME: "Minah please." I placed a hand on her shoulder that she quickly brush it off.
  MINAH: "I swear that if I ever see you again you're done, understand?! Now get lost!"
  ME: "Jackson..."
  JS: "Goodbye Lisa." His figure was getting smaler and indistinguishable as he walked away. My opportunity to settle everything up, was going away.
  ME: "Minah what the hell was that?!"
  MINAH: "I was protecting you from that bastard. Who knows what he can do to you."
  ME: "He might hurt himself, I was trying to prevent him to do so!"
  MINAH: "Let him."
  ME: "Minah!"
  MINAH: "Lisa he is no good, I know that you still love him but you need to move on, I don't want you to be hurt again."
  What she didn't know is that I was the one who hurt Jackson and not the other way around.
  As soon as I arrived at my apartment I called Jackson one time. Two times. Four times. Seven times. Nothing. At the seventh time his phone was turned off.
  "No please no."
  I quickly called Yugyeom.
  YG: "Hey Lisa! What's up?"
  ME: "Are you with Jackson?"
  YG: "No. I haven't seen him since he left for collage, why?" his voice that was happy and sweet had turned cold and worried.
  ME: "Are all the boys home?"
  YG: "No, Jinyoung and Jaebeom went to the grocery store, but what happened?"
  ME: "Just call me if you have news from him okay?"
  YG: "What happened?"
  ME: "Just do it."
  YG: "Lisa, why do you care?"
  ME: "Please."
  YG: "For you, I'll do it."
  ME: "Thanks."
  I tried to call Jackson again but his phone was still turned off, so I called Jinyoung.
  *Jinyoung's POV*
  ME: "Hello?" when I saw Lisa's name on the phone I immediately knew something was off.
  LISA: "I need you to do me a favour."
  ME: "Sure, what is it?"
  LISA: "I know you're going to say for me to not to worry and shit, but I need you to find Jackson. I called Yugyeom and he said Jackson never came back home since he left collage and I'm worried about him, I'm afraid that he might hurt himself." her voice was shaky and the despair in her tone was clear.
  ME: "I know you are worried, but knowing him how I know him he wouldn't do something like that."
  LISA: "Please, just find him and let me know if he is okay please."
  ME: "I will."
  I hung up.
  JB: "Who was it?"
  ME: "Lisa. She was worried because nobody knows where Jackson is and she is worried that he might do something to himself, so we better hurry."
  JB: "Oh shit. But why does she care about him?"
JY: "They've been friends for a long time, it's totally normal that she is worried. After what he did we all still worry with him."
  The older one remained in silence as we made our way to the car.
  Both of us guessed where Jackson might be and we were right. Jackson is the type of person that doesn't talk about his problems, instead he gives himself to the drink, so when he is under a lot of stress or upset with something he always goes to a bar that is 20 minutes away from our apartment. Usually he returns home by himself, but since Lisa asked me to look for him I'll do it for her.
  When Jaebeom parked the car we could already see Jackson. He was in the balcony, his right hand on his head with 3 glasses of beer around him.
  JB: "Hey buddy, thats enough, let's go."
  JS: "Leave me alone" he said mumbling.
  Jaebeom pulled him by the arm, but the drunken boy pulled him away.
  JB: "Listen here" he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "Getting drunk isn't the right way to get away from your problems, instead of doing this you should confront and solve them like a grown up man that you are! You messed up big this time but the drink won't get you anywhere!"
  JS: "What if I don't want to!" he said pouting.
  JB: "What th- Are you earing yourself?!"
  ME: "Jackson, we know what happened with Lisa."
  JS: "You do?" his eyes sparkled when I said her name.
  JB: "We do?"
I kicked Jaebeom's leg.
  ME: "Lisa wouldn't like to see you like this." I said while carassing his back "Please, let's go home."
  As I said that the drunken boy started sobbing loudly on my shoulder. Jaebeom was looking confused at me which I responded with rolling my eyes.
  ME: "Let's go." I whispered to Jaebeom and the three of us went to the car.
  ME: "Have you eaten? Jackson?" I looked back and he was asleep. "I guess that your going to bed without dinner." Jaebeom laughed at my statement.
  JB: "Do you really know what happened with Lisa?"
  ME: "Not at all. I just assumed that something happened and we all know that he as a soft spot for her so yeah."
  JB: "This is really weird."
  ME: "What?"
  JB: "All of this, I mean, why would Lisa care so much about him, looks like she is feeling guilty about something, you know?"
  ME: "Why would she feel guilty?"
  JB: "I don't know, it looks like... I don't like to say this, but it looks like that it was her fault."
  ME: "Wow. I can't belive you're saying this."
  JB: "Think about it. Why would she be like this to him, even if they are good friends, it doesn't make any sense. I was pretty pissed at him, but now that I actually thought about this situation, do you really think that Jackson would do something like that?"
  ME: "No, I don't think that he would, but he was more drunk than ever and you saw it."
  JB: "When I pulled them apart them his hand wasn't even close to Lisa's... you know... "
  ME: "After what happened she was in shook, she was trembling, how do you explain that?" my voice was getting higher.
  JB: "Because she was feeling guilty, I don't know. Besides that, you weren't there since the beginning, maybe... she wanted that?"
  ME: "ENOUGH JAEBEOM!"
  I couldn't belive that he just said that. I know that Jackson is our friend, but he can't protect him for something like this...
  After our disagrement the trip home was long and silent.
  When we arrived the older boy picked Jackson up as I stormed off to my bedroom. I decided to call Lisa to calm her down.
  *Yugyeom's POV*
  When they arrived Jinyoung seemed pretty upset. I wondered what happen.
  BB: "What's with him?" he asked pointing at Jinyoung's bedroom.
  JB: "Long story" he sighed
  MK: "Let me help you" he grabbed Jackson free arm.
  Jinyoung got out of his room and the curiosity was killing me.
  ME: "What happened?"
  JY: "Ask Jaebeom."
  JB: "Oh come on, are you really upset about that?"
  JY: "Are you kid-. You know what, why don't you tell them the exact same thing you told me in the car."
  We all looked at Jaebeom, confused.
  JB: "Jinyoung please"
  JY: "Go ahead. What are you afraid of?"
  MK: "We are waiting"
  JB: "Fine" he sighed "What I was speculating with Jinyoung in the car was the hypothesis of Lisa might feel guilty for something that she had do that night that Jackson didn't."
  JY: "What is trying to say is basically that Jackson didn't do anything and that Lisa might wanted that."
  JB: "Wow wow wow wow, that's not I said!"
  ME: "Jaebeom what the hell?!"
  BB: "Are you serious?"
  JB: "Guys, before you start attacking me please let me explain myself. When I separated Jackson his hand wasn't even close to her private part. After that night Lisa was always feeling guilty of something and she is always worried about Jackson, even with everything that he did. I mean, it doesn't make sense that she cares about him so much."
  ME: "Jaebeom, I would like to belive in that too, but I saw it with my own eyes and you saw it too."
  JB: "As well as I saw that his hand wasn't touching Lisa in any way!"
  YJ: "I think that we shouldn't talk about this while Jackson is in his room, let's not fight with eachother please."
  JB: "I'm trying to prove a point, I'm trying to prove Jackson's innocence. All of you might think that I am against Lisa and that I hate her, but I don't I just think that Jackson is the victim in this situation."
  ME: "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT JACKSON IS INNOCENT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!"
  BB: "Okay guys I think that is enough for today, this isn't leading us anywhere. This is between Lisa and Jackson, if what we know isn't the truth we will know,eventually, but not by this way. The only thing that matters now is helping Lisa and Jackson getting over this, we don't need to go against eachother because of this alright?"
  All of us nodded our heads at Bambam's words.
  He was right this fight was useless. Although I love Lisa, I do love this boys, they're my family and I don't want to fight with them. I just wished that everything went back to normal...

Author's Note:
Finally a long chapter, ahah.
Why did Lisa thought Jackson was upset with her?
Do you belive in Jaebeom's "theory"?
See you!~