Chapter 3.

ME: " Wow,wow". I grabed him before we would fall.
  JS: "Lisa... you saved... my life" he said in a drunken tone.
  "Please don't say that" I said to myself.
  I put his arm around my shoulder and went upstairs, trying to find an empty room. Then I sat the drunken boy next to me on the bed.
  ME: "I'm sorry..." I looked at him deeply into his eyes with a tear falling from my cheek.
  *Minah's POV*
  Lisa wasn't responding to my texts and I was starting to worry. She usually replys in a minute, unless she is with Jackson, but what if she wasn't with him. Ugh, I'm such a terrible friend, I knew that she wasn't ready for this world. WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!?
  JY: "Minah, is something wrong?" Jinyoung pulled me away from my thoughts.
  ME: "Well Lisa isn't answering to my texts and I'm panicking a little bit".
  JY: "Wasn't she with Jackson?".
  ME: "I think so, I don't know".
  JY: "We better go see for ourselfs".
  ME: "Yeah, you're right".
  *Jaebeom's POV*
  I looked around and noticed that Jackson had left so I immediately texted him. 20 minutes passed and still no replys. Suddenly I saw Jinyoung with a girl that I wasn't familiar with coming to our table with worried looks on their faces.
  JY: "Does any of you know where Jackson is?"
  ME: "He left about 20 minutes ago and I don't know where he went. I texted him but he didn't reply".
  BB: "So Jinyoung, who is this girl?" Bambam asked with a smirk on his lips.
  JY: "She is-"
  MINAH: "I'm Minah, Lisa's best friend, we came to the party together, but about 20 minutes ago she stopped answering my texts and about 3 hours ago she was with Jackson so I thought that she might be with him now".
  YG: "She was here with us too".
  ME: "I think we should go look for them hoping that they are together".
  As I said that the boys got up from their chairs and all of us went to the backyard but there were no signs of them, so we went upstairs.
  *Minah's POV*
  In the 2nd floor a group of people were having a strip poker game and there were no signs of them, so we went to last floor. The hallway was really narrow and had 5 bedrooms, a little creepy actually.
  The last bedroom, the one in the middle, had a phone near the door and I immediately recognized from who it belonged to.
  ME: "This is Lisa's phone. She must be in this room".
  Yugyeom went close to the door trying to hear if Lisa was inside.
  YG: "I think I can hear her voice"
  ME: "Oh my god, its her!"
  JB: "Get out of my way you two" he pushed me and Yugyeom to the wall.          With that he Jaebeom knocked on the door and yelled.
  JB: "OPEN THE DOOR!"
No answer.
  JB: "Open the door now unless you want me to break it!".
  Still no answer.
  JB: "Okay you asked for it".
  When Jaebeom wrecked the door we saw Jackson on top of Lisa lying in the bed, while she was struggling to get out and on the floor next to the bed was Jackson's shirt next to Lisa's jeans. At that moment all of us understood what had happent.
  I was so pissed at that motherfucker, I've never thought that he would do something like this, especially to Lisa since he has this sense of protection towards her, but at the same time I blame myself for this, because if I weren't so entertained with Jinyoung, Lisa would be safe right now.
  The first thing I did when I saw them was separate Jackson from Lisa, with the help of Jaebeom. She was trembling, but her face was emotionless, like she was death inside. I didn't know what to do.
  *Jaebeom's POV*
  As I saw them my first reaction was to pull Jackson by the arm and put him against the wall.
  ME: "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! IF YOU THINK YOU WERE GAINING SOMETHING FROM THIS YOU WERE TOTALLY WRONG, UNDERSTAND?!".
  All of that screaming was useless because when I finally calmed down I noticed that he had passed out due to his drunkness.
  Jackson really betrayed my trust that night, I can't even look at him without feel disgust. Everyone one of us know the huge crush that he has for her, but that was not the right way to show it, I thought he was better than this. I knew this party was a bad idea, but now that mistake was done and unfortunately theres nothing that we can do about it.
  *Yugyeom's POV*
  I feel so useless... I was right there, seeing that happen and did absolutely nothing, I just paralyzed at that moment, my legs were strengthless and mind just went blanc. I wanted to help her so bad that I ended up doing nothing. How could Jackson do that to such a beautiful, funny and pure girl like Lisa?
  Jackson is someone I look up to, he fought for everything that he has today, he never disrespects anybody, as he chased his dreams he helped the others around him, he even forgets about his own happiness just to help everyone around him and now he does this? I saw him as my rolemodel but now I'm not so sure...
  Right now I just want Lisa to be happy, I want to be the reason of her happiness and cause that gorgeous smile of hers... Oh my god, is this what love is about?!
  *Back to Lisa's POV*
  The moment I was separated from Jackson everything hit me and I realized that I've done the most stupid, immature, desperate and fucked up thing that I've ever done. In order to accomplish something selfish I ruined the life of the person that I love the most in this world. Now I know, for sure, that he will hate me forever. I now got what I wanted, a reason to kill myself. An obvious reason that people would belive in, without thinking that I'm just a crazy, dramatic girl that just wanted attention. And this way, Jackson won't miss me when I'm gone...

*Author's note*
  This is finally getting interesting.