Chapter 36 - The Grand Magic Games End?

ابدأ من البداية

"Don't worry, I'll heal."

Erza requipped into flight armor, looking at me. "Lucy, we know you don't mean badly. But look at yourself, you're being a slave to your emotions! You can't let anger control you!"

"Speak for yourself!" I screamed. I gripped onto one of my celestial keys. "I open thee--the gate of the lion! Leo!"

I smiled as Loke appeared before me.

"Hey gorgeous, what would you like from me today?" He put his glasses up.

I rolled my eyes. "This isn't time for this, Loke! The enemy is before us, Erza and Natsu. Give them what they deserve!"

"Oh?" Loke grinned. "That seems rather strange, seeing as you joined Sabertooth though..." he rolled up his sleeves before his glasses reflected the light of the sun. "It seems natural."

Natsu frowned. "Loke!" He yelled.

Loke turned around, looking at him for a second before attacking.

"Regulus impact!" Loke screamed, punching Natsu. Natsu dodged as he punched back. Loke and Natsu kept punching each other, Loke sometimes missing and Natsu also missing at times.

"Lucy--"

"Stop!" I screamed.

I couldn't even see it but Sting quickly charged up to Erza before striking her with an attack.

"Oof!" Erza squealed in pain.

"URGH!!!" Natsu angrily hissed. "Loke!!!" He yelled, punching Loke right in the face and in the stomach. Loke's body began to fade away.

"Sorry, Lucy...I couldn't help..." Loke said in an apologetic way.

I smiled at Loke. "No worries, it's no biggie! Heal up and get some rest."

I glanced toward Erza and Sting, they were still fighting. Though Sting wasn't holding up very well.

"Lucy!!!" I heard my name being yelled.

I turned around only to see Natsu smiling at me.

"Fire Dragon Roar!!!" He screamed.

I gasped in a slight bit of panic. But I knew exactly what to do.

"Aether Dragon Roar!!!" I defended.

Our roars were both clashing, both of them disappearing as we huffed. We both had injuries, Natsu was looking rougher than me though.

"Please Lucy..."

"Enough of your bullshit!" I shrieked, my voice slightly cracking.

Memories of the past kept clumping into my head.

The times when he beat me just to prove to Lisanna that he was worth it.

Pathetic!

"You know what you did."

"I--"

"No!" I shrieked. "You were trying to prove a point to Lisanna, just that you're strong. You kicked me out of your team. No, it wasn't Lisanna who ruined my life. It was you. I hate everything! I hate you and all of Fairy Tail!"

"It was a lie..." I cried.

My wounds were already healed up by the time I could see the look on Natsu's face.

"You don't mean that Lucy!" He retaliated, pulling up his fist.

"We're family. Family sticks together!" He said. "We were being controlled by Bora!"

I didn't answer.

I was angry at him. Family? Cut it out already! I know what Fairy Tail did to me. They weren't an accident. They were on purpose. These scars never disappeared, no matter how much power I had.

I couldn't describe how angry I felt when I was faced with the guild that stripped me of everything. I trusted them. So why?

The betrayal of Lavendar couldn't even match up to how horrible I felt when Fairy Tail turned on me with only one person. One person. Family my ass! How are they even a family? To me especially. After everything they've done, they're nothing but family.

I'm not stupid enough to think that those hooligans ever cared for me!

~

"Aw, you're so weak!" The white maiden, Lisanna snickered. She kicked me and beat the pulp out of me.

"Lisanna's right! Why do we even have you on our team?!" Natsu grinned.

I was crying so hard, gaping at the duo.

"Please Natsu...stop! She's tricking you! Don't listen to her!"

Natsu smiled and looked at me for a minute before laughing. "I was just kidd--"

"I think what he was trying to say was that you were being such a kid on that mission. Yeah, he had every right to kick you out." Lisanna said in that snarky way of hers.

"No!" I yelled.

I looked at Natsu, his head lowered.

"You know she's right, Lucy..."

~

A snippet of different memories kept flashing through my head. I couldn't stop it. It was just flowing like a river.

"Then explain everything you did to me!" I yelled back. "Why did you agree with Lisanna?! You even said; "Why do we have you on our team?!" I frowned.

"That wasn't me!" He yelled.

"I've had enough of you Natsu..."

"But Lucy--" he started.

"You and Erza will lose this battle for sure."

I held my demon gate key up, smiling.

I have no regrets about using this demon key.

***
Lavendar P.O.V

I could sense great tremors of magic. It seems it's time.

I turned to Heartfilia.

"How about we switch things up a bit?" I grinned.

"What?!" She yelped.

"What do you want with us?!" The girl screamed.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing with you to be clear."

"Then why?!" She frowned.

"You're a nuisance, I had to keep you. Or else the word would spread."

She held her mouth in awe, tears rolling down her face.

"Pathetic!" I laughed mercilessly. "You really are an idiot Anna!"

She remained silent.

I grinned joyfully. "It's time for everyone to die. I'll be killing those in the Grand Magic Games. No questions asked."

"There's gonna be so much death that not even the stupid council can account for it!"