Chapter 48

Camila's P.O.V.

"Alright c'mon hurry up!"Austin said.Today is our one year anniversary.

"I'm coming!"I said and walked downstairs.

"Let's go."He said and grabbed my hand as we walked to the car.

"Where are we going anyway?"I asked.

"You'll see."He said.

"Alright jeez fine."I said.

He drove and I honestly didn't have the slightest clue as to where we were going.

He parked the car in front of a diner and we went inside.

"We're getting breakfast first."He said.

I nodded and sat down.

The waitress came and took our order.

"I feel like you and I haven't been out alone in forever."I said.

"It's been a long time."Austin said.

"I can't believe its been a year."I said.

"It feel as if it was just yesterday you were trying to get up and accidentally fell on top of me."He said.

"Oh my god you still remember that?"I asked knowing my face was as bright as a cherry.

"I remember everything Camila."He said.

"Oh my god."I said feeling embarrassed.

"When I saw you with your friends that day I couldn't help but keep my eyes off of you."He said.

"Well do you remember how cheesy you were being?"I asked.

"When you said 'Camila. That's a pretty name. Hmm Austin and Camila ? Sounds good doesn't it?'"I said laughing.

"Well doesn't it?"He asked.

"Of course it does and it always will."I said.

The food came and we ate every piece of food on our plate.

"Alright lets go."Austin said reaching out for my hand.

I gave him my hand and entwined our hands together.

I leaned over and wrapped my other arm around his arm resting my head on his arm.

Once we reached the car he opened the door for me.I got in and he closed it.Once he in the car we drove off.

"Do you remember the day we were at the beach and you asked if i could pretend to be your girlfriend?"I asked laughing.

"Well how else would I be able to calm you down and have you in my arms?"He said.

"Ha ha ha.You're so cheesy."I said sarcastically.

"But you love it."He said.

Once we arrived to where ever he was taking us we got out.We were at the movie theaters

"Mahone?"The lady at the front desk asked.

Austin nodded and the lady signaled us to follow her.

She led us to the auditorium and it was empty.

"I reserved this for us."He said.

"I know its not the best one year present but that'll come later on tonight."He said winking.

"I have a gift for you too and that also is for tonight."I said and no I did not mean sex or anything related.

I sat down and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.