Chapter 46

Camila's P.O.V.

"I swear I didn't touch it!"I screamed out.

"Camila I don't have time for this just fucking tell me!"Austin screamed out.

"I swear I didn't do it!"I said.

He rolled his eyes and left the room furious. Somebody trashed his car and left a note on it saying something about me but Austin won't tell me what they said.I heard screams and banging coming from the room next door. I left the room and went next door.Austin was yelling at Alex.

"What the fuck Austin why would I do something like that?"Alex yelled back.

"Well if you didn't then who did?I'm sure as hell Rob and Zach wouldn't even dare associate with anybody else!"Austin yelled out.

I walked up to Austin and pushed him softly away from Alex.

"It wasn't me!Damn thanks for trusting me."Alex said.

I walked out of the room pushing Austin because I was one hundred percent sure he would start a fight with Alex.

"You need to calm down."I said to Austin in almost a whisper.

"How can I Camila?Thats my fucking car and most importantly you're in whatever it is."He said.

"Austin don't worry about me."I said.

"I'll pay for the damage on your car just please relax."I said.

He laughed and moved a strand of hair that was in front of my face behind my ear.

"The only thing I want in life is for you to be safe and protected.I want to do that.I don't care for a car or anything else.I just want you to be safe and I promised you I'd always protect you."Austin said.

"Austin.You don't have to do that."I said.

"But I want to."He said and walked away.

He walked outside and got the letter that was on his car and read it over and over again.I peeked over his shoulder and the letter said

Mahone we have unfinished business.I don't know why you never came back from Miami and came back to me.But it's fine we don't want you anymore we only want Cabello.

I swear I've never seen his eyes dark like this ever before. I was actually scared of him at the moment.

"Austin?"I said softly.

He didn't answer me.

I stood there frightened.He looked at his car and I assume he was just analyzing everything.His front window was cracked and the paint on his car was horrible.The inside of his car was just horrible.

I went back inside and went to Alex's room.He was alone so I just closed the door and sat next to him.

"Hey.I'm sorry for the way Austin yelled at you and how he assumed you'd such a thing."I said.

"Its fine.I know how he gets.I just can't believe he doesn't trust me."He said looking down.

"I'm sorry.I'm sure he actually does he's just really mad.Don't let it get to you."I said and hugged him and he hugged back.

Somebody walked into the room.I looked up and it was Austin.

"What the fuck man?Now you got my girl too?"Austin said.

"Austin stop."I said.

"No!You have your own girl so stop fucking around with mine!"Austin said walking up to Alex and I knew he was going to hit him.