Chapter 45

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T ENJOY DIRTY SCENES DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER OK SORRY I LOVE YOU BUT DO NOTGOON!

Austin'sP.O.V.

"Goodnight guys!"Alex and Skyler said. They were the last ones to go to bed. Its been two hours since Camila and I had our little moment. I noticed her love bites were starting to kick in and u smiled. She would constantly try to hind them with her hair. Skyler and Alex finally went upstairs leaving Camila and I to ourselves.

Camila was in the kitchen washing dishes that everybody else dirtied. I put my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck.

"Austin."She said trying to tell me to stop.

"C'mon Camila let them wash what they dirtied in the morning."I said.

I continued kissing her neck. I bit it and deepened her love bites making they way mire visible. She moaned softly. I pressed up harder against her and she gasped. I carefully cupped her face and turned it to the side. I kissed her lips and she then turned around. She placed both her hands on my lower stomach. I still had my arms wrapped around her waist. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. I kissed her lips sliding my tongue in her mouth. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck placing one hand on the back of my head.

Camila'sP.O.V.

As I pulled him close I felt every part of him. I didn't want to stop but a part of me told me I have to . He picked me up from the counter and started walking up the stairs.

"No let's go to the spare room down here."I said.

We went to the spare room that was next to the garage. There's a bed and a couch that's it.

He laid me on the bed and I lifted his shirt taking it off. He then took off my shirt and kissed my neck going all the way down to the bottom of my stomach. He started taking off my jeans and threw them to the side. He traced the outline of my underwear with his finger sending chills down my spine. He slowly took them off teasing me. I was breathing heavily. He looked at me and I smiled letting him know I'm his. He then entered two fingers inside of me pumping slowly and then working his way faster adding another finger. I was gasping for air and rolling my head back. He then removed his hands and kissed where he had done his work. He licked his fingers and came back up to kiss me. He began kissing the outline of my bra taking it off. I started taking off his jeans along with his boxers and threw them to the side. "Austin."I said moaning letting him know I needed him now. He slid on a condom and looked at me one last time. I nodded and he entered me. He came in fast but gently going further than he ever had. I tried not to moan so load so I bit my lip. He sped up every time. He started kissing my neck and I placed my hands on his back. I felt my nails dig through his skin. He moaned as he was kissing my neck. My back was arched and my head was back. He hit me hard one last time and laid down on the bed next to me. We were both out of breathe and I laid my head on his chest. We laid under the blankets and didn't say a word. I was exhausted and I could tell he was too. Our breathing soon turned back to a normal speed and I slowly drifted to sleep and I could tell he did too.

---------------------------------

You guys literally don't know how bad I feel right now. Idk why I just do. I need holy water ok oh my god bye.

Thanks for commenting guys you all literally made me smile and made my day!

Dedicated to: stripteaseharry

It means a lot to me that this is your favorite Fanfiction ilysm!!! and I love your user!!

I WISH I COULD PICK ALL OF YOU KEEP COMMENTING AND MAYBE ILL PICK ONE OF YOU GUYS!

ily all so much thanks for reading!

~@Ameezy5H