Chapter 6

I woke up at 12pm due to the fact that I was awake late night. Austin's words played in my head over and over again.

"I'd love to wake up next to a princess like you."

Did he mean this? How can a jerk like him mean something like that?

Austin was still on my bed. I got off the bed without waking him up. I ran to the shower and showered quickly. When I got out I saw Austin still sound asleep on my bed. I put my black high wasted shorts and a plain white crop top.I did my make up and my hair.

Austin woke up and went to the bathroom without saying anything. I put my shoes on and checked my phone.

Austin came out of the bathroom. He was only wearing his boxers. He had messy bed hair.

"Hey" He said is his deep morning voice.

I stayed quiet. I know its rude not to reply but he deserves it after what he did. He put his jeans and his shirt on.

He looked at me and I just payed attention to my phone.

"So your just not going to talk to me?" Austin said.

"Well you expect everything to be fine and dandy after what you did?"I said.

"I didn't do anything!"Austin said.

"Oh really? So you didn't call me a whore? You didn't tell me to go away and push me? Or am I just lying?" I said.

"Well nobody told you to ask so many questions!" Austin said.

"Your such a jerk! You know that! After I did you a favor! I didn't have to go with you and pretend to be something I'm not!"I said.

Austin's P.O.V.

The truth was is that I just wanted the boys to know she's mine and only mine. I thought that maybe if they saw us two together they'd know. I wish she knew.

"Oh please don't act like you didn't enjoy being on top of me. Any girl would love to be in your place!" I said.

"Exactly my point!Why did it have to be me?"She said.

"Cause....Cause...!"I couldn't finish my sentence. I grabbed my phone an left the room. I couldn't just tell her I like her. I've always like her since we were in 10th grade. She would just never talk to me every time I would walk up to her and her friends . I want her to know I like her but if she were to find out I don't know what I would do.I just hope she didn't hear what I said last night. Maybe she does like me too. She didn't say anything when she saw me next to her this morning.

I walked to Alex's room. He was sharing with Zach and Robert. They got the biggest room.

"What's up?"Alex asked.

"Can I come in?"I asked.

"Yea"Alex said.

Robert and Zach were still sleeping.

I sat on Roberts back and woke him up.

"Ugh. Fuck you Austin." He mumbled.

I did the same thing to Zach.

"I hate you." Zach said.

"C'mon girls we have a job to do!" I said.

"Alex you gonna come with me?" I asked.

"Yea."He said.

We left and got into the rental car they got us. Its a black on black range rover.

Camila's P.O.V.

He's such a jerk. I can't believe him. He acts like nothing happened .I need to walk this off.

I started walking. I don't even know where I am going. I was walking for a good 30min. I then stopped cause I realized my stomach growled. I spotted a Dunkin' Donuts and walked quickly to it. I ordered 2 Chocolate donuts and a small Hot chocolate. I checked my phone and called my mom.

She didn't pick up so I left her a voice mail.

"Hey mom. How are you? How's Dad? I hope you guy are doing ok..... I've um Skyler took me to Miami for a school thing and I've um.... seen some interesting colleges out here.. I can't wait to get back. I've missed you and your cooking. Well I have to go... um the.. ehh.. the bus is taking us to a new college.Bye Love you!" I said. I had to lie to her. Its the only reason I'm here right now.

After I finished my food I left. I started walking to who knows where. I was just so... I don't know I felt like I'm not wanted. I walked to a seven eleven. I need to buy food for my room.

I bought a few stuff.  I bought lots of candy and soda. I bought 3 bags of skittles,2 snickers bars,2 Hershey's bars and 1 bottle of sprite. After I payed I starters walking back. I think I know where I'm going. As I was walking I saw a drunk guy probably 20 years old approach me.

"Hey!" He said. He sounded angry.

"Your they girl that was with the one boy Justin wait no, Dustin, wait no no, Austin. yea Austin! I was gonna dance with you cause your fine as fuck. Then we were gonna go to my hotel room and have fun!"

I gave him a dirty look and continued walking.

"Hey wait princess Austin isn't here and he doesn't have to know!"He said. He grabbed my arm.

"Get off me!" I said.

"C'mon we can do this the easy way or the hard way!" He said.

"Leave her alone!"Somebody said from behind him.

He turned around.

"Oh hey Austin if you don't mind we're having our little moment." The guy said.

"I said leave her alone!"Austin said walking up to him.

"What you gonna do about it Austin?" The guy said then grabbed me by my waist putting me in front of him then kissed my neck multiple times.

Austin looked furious. Alex was with him.

Austin walked up to the guy and the guy tightened his grip on my arm.

"Ahh!" I yelled in pain.

"I swear to god if you don't fucking let her go I will hurt you so bad!"Austin said.

"Your nothing but a little pussy!"The guy said.

Austin looked like he was gonna kill the guy.

Austin pulled out a gun from the back of his pants and aimed it at him.

"Are you sure about that?!"Austin said.

The guy let me go and I started crying. Austin put his gun away and I ran into his arms.

"Are you ok?" Austin said.

"Yea" I said in a weak voice.

Austin hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Austin?"I said.

"Yea?" He said.

"Thank you."I said.

I let him go and we got into his car.