Chapter 2

"What's your name babe?" Austin asked.

I'm in no mood to talk right now.

"Camila." I said in a low voice.

"Camila. That's a pretty name. Hmm Austin and Camila ? Sounds good doesn't it?" He said.

If I had the guts to, I'd slap him. He better not think I'm one of those girls he can just toy around with for a night. I have nothing to say to him. I just sat there looking at my thighs.

Austin chuckled and looked down.

"Your quiet. I don't think that will do you any good. The drive is 10 hours. The things we could do in that time." Austin said.

"You're sick!" I said and looked at him in disgust.

"Whoa. You sure about that? Babe what I meant was we could play a game on my iPhone or something.You have a dirty mind" Austin said.

I feel so stupid right now. He must think I am one of those types of girls. I felt my face burning red. I tried my best to not let him see me by looking back to find my friends.

After I felt my face wasn't on fire I turned back around.

"Its okay. I love girls who think like that. Its attractive." He said and winked at me.

This boy irritates me and I've only been sitting on this bus for 10 minutes.

"You know Austin, I'm gonna tell you straight up right now. I'm not one of those girls you can fool or play around with. I respect myself so I suggest you respect me!" I said loud enough for only him to hear.

Austin's eyes opened wide.

"Who said I would want to have anything with you. If I wanted somebody to "play around with" I would be home right now with her. Don't flatter yourself babe."Austin said.

"Ugh whatever" I said and looked the other way.

One of Austin's friends turned around and started to talk to Austin. They were talking about Nikki and how she looked hot in her outfit and how they would have fun with her tonight. They even made a bet to see who would get her first. Knowing Nikki she'd probably fall for Austin's friend. I think his name is Alex or something.

As they were talking my eyes soon got heavy. It was already 7 pm. I took one last look at my phone then turned it off. I fell asleep.

----------------------------

I woke up and it was 9pm.

"Hey there sleepyhead." Austin said.

I realized I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Shit.

I quickly got up and my eyes opened wide.

"Um... did I-" I said before he cut me off

"Yes you did."Austin said.

"I'm so sorry, you should've had woken me up." I said very embarrassed.

"Nah I think were even. Although you have a little something here." Austin said pointing below my nose.

Was I drooling?

I took out my makeup bag and looked I'm the mirror.

"Austin!!!" I yelled out furious. He drew a mustache on my face.

Austin bursted out laughing.

"Its not funny! Ugh I hate you!" I yelled at him.

Austin continued to laugh.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. Its really small in here. I took it off my face. It was really hard to take off. He used a sharpie. When I finished my face was red because of the scrubbing.

I walked out of the bathroom and got back to my seat. I didn't even bother to look at him.

"You're so immature." I said not even bothering to look at him.

"Babe its not that I'm immature, I'm just living life. Something you should try." He said.

I looked at him with a serious face.

"Living life? Austin you don't do these things you people.It's not nice." I said.

"Oh whatever." Austin said.

I stayed quiet and faced the other way.

I turned my phone on and received a text from Sky.

"Girl your so lucky. We should totally switch seats. If was you I'd be all up on Austin. (;"

I laughed. How can somebody be so attracted to somebody so rude.

I replied saying

"Oh please.I've only been on this bus for 3 and half hours and I already want to kill this boy!"

And with that I tried falling asleep again. Hopefully he leaves me alone this time.