Chapter 20

"So. JJ. Are you and Emily going to get it on when we get back?" Derek asked.

"Shut up." JJ said and threw some Cheetos at him.

"Just wondering." Derek asked with a laugh.

"Y'all don't need to know my sex life." JJ said with a chuckle. "If you don't mind, I will be calling her." JJ said and went to the back of the jet.

"Don't have sex over the phone please!" Derek shouted. JJ laughed and shook her head.

Two hours later, they were back, and JJ was so happy to see Emily. "Emily!" JJ said and gave her a bear hug.

"I missed you so much!" Emily said.

"I missed you too. But, you have been a naughty girl. Sending naughty pictures while I'm working. I think you need to be punished." JJ whispered in Emily's ear.

"But first, let me perform for you." Emily said and walked away to their room. She walked back out to the living room and told JJ to follow her.

"Why are you wearing a robe?" JJ asked.

"Well, since Halloween is close, I got my costume, and I will be wearing it for what I am about to do." Emily said. She pressed play on her phone, and 'Work From Home' started playing through the speakers. JJ sat on the bed and watched Emily take off her robe revealing a tight firefighter costume.

Emily put on the hat and did the exact dance that Fifth Harmony did in the video

Emily put on the hat and did the exact dance that Fifth Harmony did in the video. Seeing Emily dance like that in her costume turned JJ on. Once she was done, she climbed up onto the bed and straddled JJ. "Your whore needs to be punished." Emily whispered sexily into JJ's ear and kissed her. After JJ punished Emily most of the night for what she did, they went to sleep. Emily woke up the next morning, and she was hurting to where she was waddling when she walked. Before Emily left to go to work, JJ was still asleep, so she gave her a soft kiss on the lips then headed out the door. It took her a little bit longer to get ready; not only because she hurt, but because she had to hide the love bites JJ left on her neck. When she walked into the school, she had a different feeling about it. She didn't know what, but she had to brush the feeling off and start teaching.

When JJ woke up, she didn't see Emily beside her, and that made her sad, but she knew that she had to work. As the morning went on, JJ started to get a really bad feeling. She didn't know why, but it got really bad, and so she texted Emily just to see how she was.

'Blackbird!' was the text that she received from her. JJ immediately rushed to the BAU and found Hotch at his desk.

"Hey J-"

"There's something wrong with Emily." JJ interrupted him.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"Because she sent me 'Blackbird' which is our word for when we are in trouble. She would never send it unless she was." JJ explained, and then her phone vibrated again.

'School. Shooter. Lockdown.' it said.

"We need to get to her school. Don't question any-"

"Let me guess. There's a shooter there?" Hotch asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?" JJ asked.

"Because I just got a text from a friend of mine saying that they need us to go to the school because of an active shooter." Hotch said and called the team. Everyone rushed to the BAU before heading to the school.

"What all do you guys know?" Hotch asked the police chief when they got there.

"We know that there's only one. A lot of kids escaped along with their teachers." he said. JJ ran over to all of the kids and teachers. Most of them were elementary kids, but there were a lot of middle school and high school kids.

"JJ!" she heard Emily scream. JJ turned around and saw Emily running towards her. Emily gave her a giant hug, and they both started crying. JJ was just glad that she was okay. "It's him, JJ, it's him." Emily said into JJ's ear.

"Who?" JJ asked.

"The shooter. Just before I got out the door, I heard his voice. It's Noah." Emily said.

"He's in prison." JJ said.

"He obviously escaped. I know for a fact that it's him." Emily said.

"We need to call a phone and see if we can get him to talk." JJ said and went back over to Hotch. "Is there any way we could call and talk?" she asked. He nodded and told the police chief. The chief called and handed the phone over to Hotch.

"What?" the guy answered.

"This is SSA Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. Who am I speaking to?" Hotch asked.

"I'm no one. I just want to see the mother of my child." Noah said.

"Can I have a name?" Hotch asked.

"Noah."

"Hi Noah. Is there anything I can do?" Hotch asked.

"Yeah. Stay out of this." Noah said and hung up. Hotch called again, and Noah sounded angry.

"What do you want?" he asked rudely.

"Can I get you anything?"

"I want the mother to my child. Of. This place and everyone in goes up into flames." Noah said.

"Who is the mother to your child?" Hotch asked.

"You already know. It's Miss Emily Prentiss." Noah said and hung up. Hotch looked over at JJ and saw her pacing back and forth. Hotch walked over to her and frowned.

"What did he say?" JJ asked quickly.

"It's Noah, and he wants Emily or the building goes up into flames." Hotch told her.

"No. No way. Not happening." JJ said.

"He got her pregnant?" Hotch asked.

"By raping her. So what are we going to do? We are not sending her in." JJ said. Emily overheard their conversation as she was walking over to JJ. She stopped and thought for about five minutes before making her decision.

Emily walked passed everyone towards the barrier and told the police what she was doing. JJ was close by, and so she obviously saw her. "What? What are you doing? No, no, no. Emily!" JJ shouted. Derek and Hotch held her back as she tried to break away from them to get to Emily. "Let go of me! Emily!" JJ shouted out. As she realized that Emily was still going to go in, she stopped and started to cry on Derek's shoulder.

When Emily walked in, Noah was standing there, waiting for her. "Well, well, well. If it isn't my baby mama." he said.

"If it isn't that jack ass who raped me and got me pregnant." Emily said. Noah walked up to her and slapped her.

"You do not talk to me like that!" he shouted. He kissed her, but she pushed him away. He tried again, but she still pushed him away. He fired three warning shots into the wall. That caused the team to start running into the building, but before they could reach it, the school blew up and caught on fire.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter!