Chapter 13 (part 2)

Garcia checked in with Elle, but she never responded. Garcia got a bad feeling, so she was quick to call JJ. "Hello?" JJ answered.

"Elle isn't answering her phone. I texted her and called. Nothing." Garcia said, freaking out.

"I'm coming back." JJ said.

"No. The team needs you. I will handle this." Garcia said.

"I don't want you getting hurt." JJ told her.

"I won't. Tell Hotch that I will be checking on them. But, I will stand by if you guys need me to do anything." Garcia said and hung up. JJ really wanted to just go back and catch whoever is doing this to her Emily, but she knows that she needs to catch this guy first.

Garcia went to Emily's apartment, and as she was about to knock, the door opens, revealing Elle. "Oh. Hey Garcia." Elle said.

"Why didn't you answer my calls or texts? I was worried." Garcia said.

"Emily and I were getting to know each other. Plus, Emily needed a shoulder to cry on after what happened to her. Though, she was scared enough that she made me pass out with a cloth when I first got here." Elle explained.

"So what happened?" Garcia asked.

"I won't say. But, I will say that he made us hide under the bed when the police were here." Emily said. She had little to no emotion, and both Elle and Garcia can guess what happened.
"Do you remember anything about him?" Elle asked.

"Not really. I was just trying to block everything out as best as I could. All I remember is him having a deep voice." Emily told them.

"So the police did a full search of your apartment?" Garcia asked.

"Yeah. But they didn't think to check under the bed." Emily told her.

"I'm just you are okay. Both of you." Garcia said, and her phone vibrated. "I have to go. Hotch needs me. Bye guys. Don't scare me like that again." Garcia scolded them but gave them a hug. She walked out and drove to the BAU. After Elle left too, Emily received a text from an unknown number.

'I don't appreciate you having all of this company.'

She got really scared again, so she grabbed Sergio and things she will need in the morning and went out to her car. She drove to the BAU and got a visitors pass. She then went to the sixth floor and went to Garcia's lair. "What are you doing here?" Garcia asked.

"I don't feel safe at home, so I went to the place that I know I will be safe. Or I could just stay someone's house. I really don't care. Just as long as I am not at my apartment." Emily said.

"Okay. Well, um, oh! Maybe Elle will let you stay at her place until the team gets back." Garcia said. She quickly called the ex agent and asked.

"Would it be possible if Emily stayed at her house?"

"Of course! As long as she needs." Elle said.

"Thank you Angel Face!" Garcia said and hung up. She wrote down her address and gave it to Emily. Emily went back out to her car and drove to Elle's house.
Three days later, it was finally Friday. Emily was still creeped out by Noah, but he stopped staying after school to talk to her. Until today. "So how is your week going?" Noah asked.

"It's going okay. Yours?" she asked, not looking at him.

"It's going a lot better. How is your cat?" he asked.

"He is fine." Emily said, but she realized that she never once mentioned her cat. "Wait. How do you know about my cat?" she asked.

"A friend told me you had one. How is your friend that you've been staying with?" he asked.

"Are you seriously stalking me?" Emily asked, getting out of her chair. She tried to go out the door, but he blocked her.

"Well, I don't want you getting hurt. I can't let a gorgeous woman like you get hurt, now can I? By the way, did you enjoy your time with me a few nights ago?" he asked. She looked at him with a confused look. "You've been a bad girl." he said in the deep voice she kept hearing and stepped closer to her. She immediately knew what he was talking about and tried to get out, but he blocked her again.
"Let me out." she said, but he shook his head. But, his phone vibrated in his pocket, so he took it out and sighed.

"You got lucky." he said and walked out. He left his bookbag, but Emily was hoping he wouldn't come back for it.

Emily sat back down at her desk and started where she left off on grading papers. "Knock, knock." she heard. She looked up and saw JJ standing at her door.

"Oh my gosh, JJ!" Emily shouted and ran up to her. She jumped on her and wrapped her legs around her waist and arms around her neck. She started crying a little bit, and so did JJ. Emily got down but continued to hug her. "I missed you so much." Emily said.
"I missed you too." JJ said. Emily pulled back a little and looked into JJ's eyes. She couldn't hold it back anymore. She kissed JJ with so much passion. JJ pulled Emily impossibly closer to her. After kissing for about a minute, the two pulled away and smiled. "Go to the movies with me tonight." JJ said, and Emily nodded. Emily pecked JJ's lips and walked to her desk.

"I forgot my bookbag." she heard Noah say and walk in. Emily froze up when she saw him. "Oh. Who is this?" he asked.

"I'm a friend of hers." JJ said. She took a good look at him and realized that he is the guy from her nightmare. The one who shoots Emily.

"Oh. Well nice to meet you." he said and walked out.

"Please stay away from him. He is the guy in my nightmare that shoots you." JJ told Emily.

"Trust me. I'm trying to." Emily said. She packed up her things, and the two walked out to their cars. They drove to Emily's apartment and laid on the couch.
"Gosh I really missed you." JJ said and snuggled closer to Emily.

"I missed you more." Emily said. She lifted JJ's chin with her finger and kissed her. JJ didn't hesitate to kiss back. After a little bit, JJ repositioned herself to where she was straddling Emily. She pulled away and started kissing down Emily's neck. Once she found her sweet spot, she started biting and sucking on it which caused Emily to moan. After awhile, JJ moved back to Emily's lips, but this time JJ kissed her with want, need, and hunger. Emily tangled her fingers in JJ's hair and gently tugged. Both girls were moaning a little bit, but once JJ grinded herself down on Emily, Emily remembered what happened a few nights ago. Emily pulled away, both of them panting.

"I'm sorry. I-I can't do this right now." Emily said. She started freaking out, but JJ was quick to get off of her and calm her down. "I'm sorry." Emily said.

"Don't be. If you aren't ready, then you aren't ready." JJ told her and hugged her.

"It's not even that. You have no idea how badly I want to, but that night when Garcia called Elle to check on me, the guy. It was Noah. He stalked me, broke into my house, and he-he. And then today he asked me how Elle was doing. He revealed that it was him. He has been stalking me this whole time." Emily said while crying. JJ held her close and tightly while she began to build rage towards this boy.

"In order for me do something about it, I need you to get a rape kit done." JJ told her. Emily nodded her head. "It will be okay. I'm here now. I won't let anything happen to you." JJ told her and kissed the top of her head.

"Can we get the kit done after the movie?" Emily asked. JJ nodded her head, and so the two got ready. Emily was in the cutest outfit she had, and JJ was just wearing what she had on already because she didn't have any nice clothes at Emily's house.

"Ready?" JJ asked. Emily nodded her head, and so they drove to the theater. Emily got to choose the movie, and of course she chooses the scary one that takes place in the woods. Emily really only chose it just so she could hold JJ the entire time.

A/N

Hey guys! Thank you jemilylover123 for the idea! I hope you like this chapter!