Chapter 17

2 months later

"Good luck at court today!" Emily said to JJ as she was leaving.

"Thanks. Hopefully things have a good outcome." JJ said. She walked out, and Emily just prayed that she got custody of the boys.

Emily left to go to school, and everything was going great. But when she got back to her apartment, Sergio didn't greet her at the door like he normally did. "Sergio?" Emily called out, but he didn't come running up to her. She looked all over for him until she found him laying on her bed. "Serg? You okay?" she asked as she walked up to him. She started petting him but noticed that his pulse was very weak. She knew that he didn't have much longer, so she picked him up and held him close to her. "I will miss you so much. I love you!" Emily said and she started to shed a few tears. Once he got heavier, she knew that he had passed, and that's when the water works started.

"Em? I'm home!" Emily heard JJ say and close the door. She could hear JJ walk towards her, so she tried to wipe as many tears away as possible. "What's wrong?" JJ asked until she noticed Sergio laying limp in Emily's arms. "Oh no. When did this happen?" JJ asked, sitting next to Emily.

"Right before you got home." Emily answered. JJ pet him before she started crying as well. Emily handed him over to JJ, and she held him close just like Emily did.

"I will never forget you. You were my four legged best friend, and I can never thank you enough for how much you've helped me, whether you knew it or not." JJ said. The two took him out to Marlize's house because Emily and her group of friends before she met JJ decided that if any of their animals die, they will bury them at her house.

"No...." Marlize said once she saw Sergio in Emily's arms. They all went to the back and waited for everyone else to get there including the team.

"Today is a beautiful day, but unfortunately the world has lost a beautiful soul. Sergio was a pet, friend, a great cuddler, and he was there if you needed him to be. He listened if you needed to just rant or if you were hurt or sad, etc. He loved to hear about your day, he loved to comfort you when you were sad, and he even calmed you down when you were sad. He was a special cat because most just ignore you. But he was a different story. Sergio, you will be very missed by all of us and those who you have met and remembered you. We want to thank you for all that you've done for us, and we hope you will wait for us to join you." Marlize said. Emily put him into his box and put the lid on it. Everyone put a rose on it, and the put him in the hole. They put the dirt back, and Emily put the "gravestone" that she made on the grass near the dirt. It read, "Sergio Prentiss, 2010-2018, Beloved cat and friend".

After awhile of being at Marlize's house, Emily and JJ went back home. "I can't believe that he's gone." Emily said.

"Me neither. He didn't even look like he was about to die soon." JJ said.

"I guess that it was just his time." Emily said. "How did court go?"

"Oh. Um, well, Will got full custody of the kids mainly because I'm away a lot. He at least stays in the city. That's really the only reason why he got custody." JJ said.

"Jayje, I'm so sorry!" Emily said and hugged her.

"The divorce is final though. Lets go do something and try to forget about today's events." JJ suggested. Emily agreed to it, and so they got into Emily's car this time and just drove.

"What should we do?" Emily asked.

"I don't really know. Just drive until we find something." JJ said. Emily did exactly that, and JJ turned on the radio but turned on the bluetooth connection and connected it to her phone. "What do you want to listen to?" JJ asked.

"Do you have any playlists?" Emily asked.

"I have a sexy time playlist, a dance playlist, a rap playlist, and an amazing song playlist." JJ answered.

"Play the sexy time playlist." Emily answered.

"Are you sure?" JJ asked.

"Yes I'm sure." Emily said, and so JJ hit shuffle play, and the first song that started playing was 'Pillow Talk'. The more songs that played the more Emily and JJ both got sexually aroused. You could feel the sexual tension in the car.

"There's a rolling rink. Lets go there!" JJ pointed out. She really just wanted to get out of the car.

Emily went to the parking lot and parked the car. They got out of the car and went inside. Turns out it was disco night, and that made the girls really happy. Once they put on their roller blades and got out on the rink, Emily was holding onto the side. "Can you not skate?" JJ asked. Emily shook her head, and JJ looked at her amused. "Come here." JJ said and grabbed her hand. Emily started freaking out, and so JJ pulled her close and kissed her. "Do you trust me?" JJ asked.

"Yeah." Emily said, and so JJ grabbed her hands and started guiding her.

"Just use your core muscles and don't lean back. Also bend your knees slightly. It will give you more balance." JJ said, and so Emily did that. "Great. Put your arms out like you're an airplane." JJ said, and Emily did that. JJ put her hands on her hips but slowly lowered them. But then she took them off of her so that way she was doing it on her own.

"There you go! You're doing it!" JJ said. Emily smiled and put her arms down. As the night went on, they heard so many songs from the 80's, and they even did a skating dance at the end if the night. "I have a question that I have been wanting to ask for a long time." JJ said as they were skating to one last song.

"Okay. Ask away." Emily said.

"Will be my girlfriend?" JJ asked. Emily looked at her with a surprised look but then smiled.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." Emily said and kissed her.

"God, I love you so much Emily." JJ whispered in Emily's ear when she pulled away and hugged her.

"I love you more Jennifer Jareau." Emily whispered back. Eventually the song ended, and so they took off their skates and put their shoes back on. They returned the skates and went out to Emily's car. When they got back home, they both took off their shoes and sat down on the couch. As JJ started to cuddle with Emily, Emily started to rub her side and started getting lower and lower each time. It started to turn JJ on. Emily eventually stopped, but then she started to rub her thigh. That made her even more turned on, and she started squirming.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked.

"I'm fine." JJ said. Emily nodded and continued to rub her thigh. Emily looked at her and stopped. JJ looked up and kissed her. It started out as a slow kiss, but it eventually turned into a heated kiss. Emily ended up on top of JJ, and JJ started feeling her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" JJ asked.

"I've never been more sure." Emily said, and so Emily got up and grabbed JJ's hand. She lead her to her room and closed the door. They returned to making out before Emily pushed JJ onto the bed. She climbed on top of her and started to kiss down her neck. She licked and sucked once she found her sweet spot. JJ's moans were turning her on so much more, and so she took off JJ's shirt and pants, leaving her in her bra and panties. JJ turned them over and sucked on Emily's sweet spot. Emily's moans were even more music to her ears than she had imagined.

Once they both were completely naked, JJ kissed down Emily's body, leaving love bites everywhere she kissed. Once she got to her center, she looked up at Emily, and Emily nodded, so she began.

After being at it for a couple hours, the two girls were laying next to each other panting and in a state of bliss. "God that was amazing." JJ said.

"Agreed. Where did you learn half the things you did?" Emily asked.

"I did my research." JJ said and winked at her.

A/N

Hey guys! The beginning was so hard to write for me. I hope you like this chapter!