"I really need to get a California license." Claire said laughing.

"I do to. We'll get them soon but in the mean time let's not get any tickets." I chuckled.

"I make no promises." Claire said.

"We need like ten boxes or Frosted Flakes." Claire said putting some boxes of the specific cereal in the basket.

"That I will agree on." I laughed.

"We need toaster strudels." I said as I ran down the isle and hopped on the basket and rode it down the isle till I almost ran into someone.

"We should play hide and seek." Claire laughed.

"Totally." I said and I wasn't completely joking.

After buying practically every good looking or tasting food there we put the groceries in the trunk and headed over to the furniture store. Told you we'd end up getting some furniture.

"I have no clue how you do this shit." I said jumping onto one of the couches.

"Ooo lemme see." she said jumping next to me.

"We need this couch it's big and comfy." she said squirming around in the couch.

"Do we like get all this or what?" I asked motioning to the set of furniture in front of me.

"Pretty sure we can." Claire said standing next to me."

"Then let's get it because I like this." Claire said.

"We need a loud speaker!" I yelled a little to loudly.

"Yass!" she yelled back as people started at us.

Damn judgy pants.

We found and bought a rather large yet very good speaker as well as the living room set and some decorations we found and liked.

"I'm hungry and tired let's go home." I said tossing Claire the keys.

"Same." she said simple and plain.

"When did they say it was going to be here around eight?" I asked as we brought the speaker a few of the decorations and the bazillion groceries we bought.

"Ya I think so. We need to get a iPod or something for the speaker just for music." Claire said and I agreed.

"Let's go tomorrow." I told her as I put away the last of the groceries.

"We need to set netflix up here." I said scrolling through the tv channels with nothing to watch.

"We really do." she said.

"Where are we gonna put the speaker?"i asked laying on the floor scrolling through Instagram.

"I don't know outside near the pool maybe." I said.

"Good idea." I told her.

"The Lying Games are on!" I yelled.

"Yes!" she yelled back as I played it.

"Cher bugs me she's kinda a slut." I said to her.

"She really is. Her voice bothers me also." Claire said as I laughed.

"It's so annoying!" I told her.

We ended up watching about five episodes of The Lying Games and ate some popcorn.

There was a loud knock on the door that scared the crap out of me.

Claire laughed at me as she opened the door.